The Student Room Group

Biology assignment

Hey guys, can anyone help me. it says the biology assignment has to be as a guide 800-1500 words. if it's under that amount do you get penalized or does it not really matter about the word count? Cheers
Original post by Bassboy887
Hey guys, can anyone help me. it says the biology assignment has to be as a guide 800-1500 words. if it's under that amount do you get penalized or does it not really matter about the word count? Cheers

honestly you shouldn't be worrying about being under the word count, 800 words is not that much...
don't think the word count is that important, when i did my assignment last year i was way over lol and i didn't get any marks off
Original post by Bassboy887

You won't be penalised for being under that, as it is used as a guide only at Higher level. What I will say though is that if it is a fair bit shorter than that, it may not be in sufficient depth to obtain a good mark. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hydroxide
honestly you shouldn't be worrying about being under the word count, 800 words is not that much...
don't think the word count is that important, when i did my assignment last year i was way over lol and i didn't get any marks off

Thanks very much for that, cheers all done now!
Reply 4
Original post by Labrador99
You won't be penalised for being under that, as it is used as a guide only at Higher level. What I will say though is that if it is a fair bit shorter than that, it may not be in sufficient depth to obtain a good mark. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks, for the final write up i think it was over so all good hopefully! cheers again.
Reply 5
Original post by hydroxide

Thanks very much cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending