The Student Room Group

Mock Exams !!

The mock exams I have done so far are Music and
English language.And I don’t know how they went to be honest I’ll post my English language grade sometime next week because that’s when we’re getting our English language grade in Year 10 when I barely used any resources to revise I got 42/80 and that was and it was a long time ago so I’m hoping that this time I’ll get in the 50s or 60s English literature and Maths is tommorow and I’m worried as English literature is the one I struggle with the most and maths is what I’m planning on taking in a level in the last mocks I got 116 out 240. And that was a grade 6 this time I’m aiming for 125 or above which is a 7
So far my maths revision is going well I’ve gone through every topic and picked out my weakest subjects which are probability and changing ratios and hopefully I’ll strengthen my weak areas so I can do well tommorow I’m aiming for the high 40s low 50s on each three math papers
Original post by Year1118Xx
The mock exams I have done so far are Music and
English language.And I don’t know how they went to be honest I’ll post my English language grade sometime next week because that’s when we’re getting our English language grade in Year 10 when I barely used any resources to revise I got 42/80 and that was and it was a long time ago so I’m hoping that this time I’ll get in the 50s or 60s English literature and Maths is tommorow and I’m worried as English literature is the one I struggle with the most and maths is what I’m planning on taking in a level in the last mocks I got 116 out 240. And that was a grade 6 this time I’m aiming for 125 or above which is a 7
So far my maths revision is going well I’ve gone through every topic and picked out my weakest subjects which are probability and changing ratios and hopefully I’ll strengthen my weak areas so I can do well tommorow I’m aiming for the high 40s low 50s on each three math papers

I am also struggling with English language and lit (my worst subject), hopefully I can sort it out by may/June whenever the exam is. Good luck though with your remaining mocks!
Im doing music too 😂 and loving it does ur teacher make you do dr t Smith for the 12 marker
Reply 2
Thank you 😁and no we never got taught that !! I wish we did though I had to figure it out for myself have you done your mocks already ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending