The Student Room Group

Edexcel Higher Maths Mock

Did an incredibly hard maths mock, with the last question being prove that y=3/4n, question about if Betty is right if reducing a cot by 50% and increasing a by 50% the price is the same, or the two spheres questions, with sphere A having a radius of 2 and Sphere B having a radius of 3, and you had to find which one had the greater mass, have you guys seen these questions before and if so, where can I get them?
Have a look on the edexcel website- exam boards normally put up their past papers so that you can use them for revision and look at the mark schemes
Original post by BT144
Did an incredibly hard maths mock, with the last question being prove that y=3/4n, question about if Betty is right if reducing a cot by 50% and increasing a by 50% the price is the same, or the two spheres questions, with sphere A having a radius of 2 and Sphere B having a radius of 3, and you had to find which one had the greater mass, have you guys seen these questions before and if so, where can I get them?

Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the Maths forum where hopefully you'll get more answers :smile: In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread :smile:
Reply 3
I believe the mocks would be found in the 'secure' area of the exam boards websites and therefore not accessible to students but if you asked your teacher I'm sure they would be happy to give you them. Any older mocks should be accessible to students though.

Quick Reply

Latest