The Student Room Group

EPQ help

I want to change my topic because what I wanted to do is too broad and I wont enjoy it - I like biology and psychology and was wondering if anyone would help me come up with a question? I am interested in:
- genetics
- biological molecules (e.g proteins)
- cellular biology
- the immune system and disease
- neuroscience
I can't think of something for these that isn't overdone so any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Maybe how our genetics influence our personality?
Original post by bluemuffin
Maybe how our genetics influence our personality?

Thats a very good idea thank you, but I think Ive now decided I want something a little more biology based rather than psychology to sink my teeth into, as I prefer Bio and want to do biomedicine/medicine at uni. I was thinking of looking into a neurodegenerative disease (e.g. AD or huntington's) and how its caused and whether treatments will be possible in the near future but im not sure how to word my title :frown:
Original post by xxNoodlezxx
Thats a very good idea thank you, but I think Ive now decided I want something a little more biology based rather than psychology to sink my teeth into, as I prefer Bio and want to do biomedicine/medicine at uni. I was thinking of looking into a neurodegenerative disease (e.g. AD or huntington's) and how its caused and whether treatments will be possible in the near future but im not sure how to word my title :frown:

That’s a good idea too. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest