The Student Room Group

Food Preparation and Nutrition Thread!!!

I am doing AQA but all exam boards are welcome!!!
Discuss coursework, theory exam, questions, predictions etc.!!!!
Reply 1
I am aiming for a 9!!!
My target grade is 7 but i am falling behind due to a lack of know key term (e.g. working characteristics). Does anyone know a good way too remember them?
Reply 3
Repetitive revision is what I do!!!
Reply 4
Original post by CaraWatterston
My target grade is 7 but i am falling behind due to a lack of know key term (e.g. working characteristics). Does anyone know a good way too remember them?

Revison cards!!! Mind maps!!! Read over them everyday!!! Or read over a new one every day!!!!
Thanks!
Struggling with my NEA 2. Any tips???
Reply 7
Original post by Fazzy_77
Struggling with my NEA 2. Any tips???

First of all what are you doing???
Original post by HettiBetti
First of all what are you doing???

European cuisine - I chose Spain
Reply 9
European cuisine - I chose Spain

I chose France!! I got to St Bernad's High School!!!
Well I am pretty bad at cooking but graet with theory...........so make sure you link the dishes your making to heat transfer etc. That is what I did!!! Au revoire !!!
Original post by HettiBetti
I chose France!! I got to St Bernad's High School!!!
Well I am pretty bad at cooking but graet with theory...........so make sure you link the dishes your making to heat transfer etc. That is what I did!!! Au revoire !!!

Have you finished it all already? I have my 3 hour practical in a couple of weeks and I still haven't finished the research and investigations bit!
Have you finished it all already? I have my 3 hour practical in a couple of weeks and I still haven't finished the research and investigations bit!

I have my practical on the 21st of March!!! I have not finished!!! We are on the Planing for your final dishes part!!! 8 marks!!! Holla!!!

Quick Reply

Latest