The Student Room Group

Boarding school for sixth form

I want to go to a top co-ed boarding school for sixth form like chatterhouse, rugby and all those schools. But I can’t find anyone that does food and nutrition for sixth form. It’s really important that i do it as it is my favourite subject.

Does anyone know a top Boarding school that does it?
Original post by Adsies
I want to go to a top co-ed boarding school for sixth form like chatterhouse, rugby and all those schools. But I can’t find anyone that does food and nutrition for sixth form. It’s really important that i do it as it is my favourite subject.

Does anyone know a top Boarding school that does it?

I currently go to a top co-ed boarding school and I think you will struggle to find one that does food and nutrition because its not typically seen as a solid subject by top schools and it requires certain facilities which a lot don't have. Is food and nutrition really the most concerning factor for u or can u do something else and then continue it again at uni?
Reply 2
Yes its the only thing I’m really looking for. What school do you go to?

Original post by user123456324
I currently go to a top co-ed boarding school and I think you will struggle to find one that does food and nutrition because its not typically seen as a solid subject by top schools and it requires certain facilities which a lot don't have. Is food and nutrition really the most concerning factor for u or can u do something else and then continue it again at uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending