The Student Room Group

Regret Art GCSE

HELP. I seriously regret not researching and finding out more about taking this subject. Im stuck and stressed. I habe no idea what to do
Original post by Pheonix4
HELP. I seriously regret not researching and finding out more about taking this subject. Im stuck and stressed. I habe no idea what to do

Channel your inner da Vinci.

On a more serious note I think you should be able to drop the subject or exchange it somehow, worst case scenario you have to take it until A Level and then drop it. Im sure you will find something that is to your liking.
Reply 2
Original post by TastyChicken
Channel your inner da Vinci.

On a more serious note I think you should be able to drop the subject or exchange it somehow, worst case scenario you have to take it until A Level and then drop it. Im sure you will find something that is to your liking.

I'd have liked to take drama, but its too late to drop a subject now
Original post by Pheonix4
I'd have liked to take drama, but its too late to drop a subject now

You could either at least try to get a pass in it, it might be hard but maybe do something for your final that you don't find too hard. Or you could talk to your head of year and tell them that you feel stressed out because of it and you want to drop it, they should be understanding and let you. It shouldn't be too late, there are always exceptions.

Quick Reply

Latest