The Student Room Group

Is this normal? :/

Been with by bf for almost a year now. We love each so much and I know he's the man for me.

At times, when we're out, guys stare at me or show their interest and it makes my heart flutter, like my heart races when "super attractive guys" look my way, but there is not even a single 1% that I would do anything with them, no matter how good looking they are because I'm not interested at all.

I love my bf so much and he's the only one for me but it just feels good (confidence boost) when I get the attention from other guys.

Imo there's nothing wrong in looking at other attractive people. My girlfriend and I , we do it all the time , because we know that however attractive the person might be it isn't gonna go past looking.
As far as you're sure of that factor , I doubt it matters. He might be getting looks as well, it is a two way street and it is completely normal
Reply 2
Totally! Being in a loving, happy relationship doesn't mean that you no longer find other people attractive or want to feel attractive yourself. You said yourself that you would never do anything with them, so it's fine. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by abhinair3004
Imo there's nothing wrong in looking at other attractive people. My girlfriend and I , we do it all the time , because we know that however attractive the person might be it isn't gonna go past looking.
As far as you're sure of that factor , I doubt it matters. He might be getting looks as well, it is a two way street and it is completely normal

Original post by VKO
Totally! Being in a loving, happy relationship doesn't mean that you no longer find other people attractive or want to feel attractive yourself. You said yourself that you would never do anything with them, so it's fine. :biggrin:

That's so reassuring! Thank you both so much! :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Been with by bf for almost a year now. We love each so much and I know he's the man for me.

At times, when we're out, guys stare at me or show their interest and it makes my heart flutter, like my heart races when "super attractive guys" look my way, but there is not even a single 1% that I would do anything with them, no matter how good looking they are because I'm not interested at all.

I love my bf so much and he's the only one for me but it just feels good (confidence boost) when I get the attention from other guys.

Normal to feel flattered when people are noticing the way you look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending