The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Applying for accomodation before firming

Hi,

I haven't firmed anywhere yet as I'm still deciding where to go, but I saw a post in the Student Room from last year where someone said that they applied for accommodation before firming anywhere. Is this possible?

Secondly, I went on the accommodation website for applying and they said I needed my Uni of Manchester ID? I've looked on my offer letter on UCAS for this but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Original post by beccaea15
Hi,

I haven't firmed anywhere yet as I'm still deciding where to go, but I saw a post in the Student Room from last year where someone said that they applied for accommodation before firming anywhere. Is this possible?

Secondly, I went on the accommodation website for applying and they said I needed my Uni of Manchester ID? I've looked on my offer letter on UCAS for this but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Generally you'd have to decide before applying for accomodation
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Generally you'd have to decide before applying for accomodation

Thank you!
Reply 3
I think I have applied for accomodation before firming. The ID they want is on the printed version of the letter you got via mail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending