The Student Room Group

CPS Legal Trainee Scheme 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by P.G
Don't take this as accurate as it might have changed this year...but the way it worked last year was that you get one question at a time and you have to submit the answer for it before you get to see the next question.

So you can re-record as many times per question, then submit it and get the next question.

Yes I thought the same too! I don't think we will be able to view all the questions first and then submit our answers.. It will be the case of viewing the next question once you have answered the previous question

Anyways good luck guys!
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone else received only one email saying they will shortly be invited to complete the video interview? Also on my application centre it says schedule a time slot and bring ID????
Original post by Pandan2018
Has anyone else received only one email saying they will shortly be invited to complete the video interview? Also on my application centre it says schedule a time slot and bring ID????

The information on the CS jobs portal is just standard so a bit confusing!

Just use the info sent via email to complete the video via launchpad :smile:
Reply 43
Hi there, Has anyone taken the video assessment?
I think we should be receiving a separate email with the details to complete the video interview. Has anyone received it yet?
Original post by LittleMissSassy
I think we should be receiving a separate email with the details to complete the video interview. Has anyone received it yet?

Ignore me. I’ve just found the email 😆
I did the test this afternoon. Questions were quite broad and I found the 2 min limit tough. Re recorded quite a few times.Not sure if I did enough for next round thou.
(edited 6 years ago)
Does anyone know if they get see your earlier recordings or the amount of times attempted? Just wondered.
Reply 48
Original post by Legaleagle15
I did the test this afternoon. Questions were quite broad and I found the 2 min limit tough. Re recorded quite a few times.Not sure if I did enough for next round thou.

Goodluck! What kind of questions did they ask? Was it just the usual like why cps and etc?
Original post by Abnh586
Goodluck! What kind of questions did they ask? Was it just the usual like why cps and etc?

Yep pretty much exactly that! Why CPS, what will make you a good prosecutor etc
Reply 50
Yep pretty much exactly that! Why CPS, what will make you a good prosecutor etc

Ah ok thought so! Thank you! Goodluck again x
Original post by Abnh586
Ah ok thought so! Thank you! Goodluck again x

Thank you and good luck to you also.
Reply 52
Thank you and good luck to you also.

Did they only ask 2 questions?I'm a bit confused as the guidance said 2 questions?
Original post by mazlo
Did they only ask 2 questions?I'm a bit confused as the guidance said 2 questions?

Yes its two questions :smile:
Reply 54
Hi,

I have also applied for the trainee solicitor role.. invited for a video interview which I am yet to complete.

Just wondering is it 2 minutes per question or both?

Thanks in advance

FR
Original post by Fxr17
Hi,

I have also applied for the traiinee solicitor role.. invited for a video interview which I am yet to complete.

Just wondering is it 2 minutes per question or both?

Thanks in advance

FR

2 mins for each question :smile:
Reply 56
Yes its two questions :smile:

Thank you.. I will be sitting mine today hopefully :smile:
Hi everyone I am just completing my video interview and I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with the questions loading? And if they did how they fixed it?
Reply 58
2 mins for each question :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I had a lot of trouble with the software. In the end I contacted technical support who had to reset my questions because it kept freezing. Some of the advice was use chrome instead of explorer, restart your device and try and sit close to the router.Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending