The Student Room Group

What type of Easter egg do you have?

I have a Mars bar one :drool:
Has to be Creme egg all the way
Reply 2
As I'm not home for Easter I got myself a Thorntons one on O2 priority :redface:
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Has to be Creme egg all the way

Creme eggs are good :yep:

We normally have some for an Easter egg hunt!

Original post by lilGem
As I'm not home for Easter I got myself a Thorntons one on O2 priority :redface:

Free Easter egg though!
Reply 4
So far this year I have eaten, 6 large cadbury twirl eggs, 2 small mini egg eggs, 2 small chocolate buttons eggs, 4 cadburt creme egg easter eggs - and all the bits and bobs that came with them like 12 twirl bars etc, and the cadbury creme eggs themselves, I have exactly 10 cadbury creme egg eggs (small ones) left each with a creme egg with them and a box of around 8 creme eggs to get through. Best Easter Ever !
The biggest one I can find to treat myself. My mom doesn't buy them for me anymore :cry:
(edited 6 years ago)
None :tongue:
I have 4- a lindt one, a malteasers bar one, a thorntons one and a cream egg one.
I could not care less as long as it's chocolate.
Original post by JaseyB
So far this year I have eaten, 6 large cadbury twirl eggs, 2 small mini egg eggs, 2 small chocolate buttons eggs, 4 cadburt creme egg easter eggs - and all the bits and bobs that came with them like 12 twirl bars etc, and the cadbury creme eggs themselves, I have exactly 10 cadbury creme egg eggs (small ones) left each with a creme egg with them and a box of around 8 creme eggs to get through. Best Easter Ever !

dayyyym that’s a whole load of choc! :eating:
Creme eggs are awesome!

Original post by Miss Maddie
The biggest one I can find to treat myself. My mom doesn't buy them for me anymore :cry:

Yum yum!!
Original post by CoolCavy
None :tongue:

Out of choice?
Happy Easter!
Original post by Emma:-)
I have 4- a lindt one, a malteasers bar one, a thorntons one and a cream egg one.

:drool: I have a Lindt rabbit - they’re just so good!
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
I could not care less as long as it's chocolate.

Haha fair enough!
Do you prefer a brand - Galaxy/Cadbury’s/Thornton’s?
Original post by laurawatt
Haha fair enough!

Not particularly. I love them all!
None, because I ate them all yesterday, and that was... a mistake.
Out of choice?
Happy Easter!

:drool: I have a Lindt rabbit - they’re just so good!

Haha fair enough!

Exactly- lindt is so good.
I got a terry’s chocolate orange egg with two bars and a honeycomb mash up one from Aldi, not eaten either yet. Got to be careful with what I eat, had leftover sweet treats too use first before eggs. Will most likely have one next weekend
Reply 15
Original post by lozzielizzie
I got a terry’s chocolate orange egg with two bars and a honeycomb mash up one from Aldi, not eaten either yet. Got to be careful with what I eat, had leftover sweet treats too use first before eggs. Will most likely have one next weekend

I am dissappointed that they give away bars with their eggs instead of chocolate oranges.However I hope you and everyone else in this thread thoroughly enjoys their eggs as much as I am.
Creme eggs are good :yep:

!

Ikr, like creme egg is the only easter egg that I'll eat but too much of it can cause such a sore throat :s-smilie:
One that it is my stomach as it was eaten yesterday!
Creme Egg
Mint Aero and Munchies

Quick Reply

Latest