The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University (DMU) Liberty Court accommodation 2018/19 -Find your flatmates

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayN_0
Hey what are you studying ?

I’m studying Design Crafts, what about you?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
LC-A1 too
Reply 62
Original post by Belindajayneking
I’m studying Design Crafts, what about you?

International Marketing and Business
Original post by JayN_0
International Marketing and Business

That sounds really good 🙂
Original post by edawson10
LC-A1 too

Hi, what are you studying? 🙂
Reply 65
bump
Original post by charlottestoreyy
Anyone staying at Newarke Point Block F?, if so what floor I’m 3rd floor

Hey! I'm in block F too. On the 9th floor
Original post by Lucyylloydd
When I booked it there was only one room left hahaha in block f so that’s where I’ll be

Hey! I'm in block F too. Which floor are you on?
Original post by charlottestoreyy
I’m block F too what floor/flat are u?

Original post by Lord Nutter
^Title^

Hey! I'm in block F. Which block are you on?
I’m in block D, anyone on floor 3???
Original post by Harichandana

Floor 1! What about you?
I am looking for someone to take over my room in West Dale courts. It’s £110 a week all bills included and a £250 energy allowance at the beginning of the year. It’s a 5/10 minute walk to DMU depending on your speed. It’s an ensuite double bedroom really modern room. Personal circumstances mean I won’t be able to stay in Leicester anymore
Are you still looking
Original post by Miki H
Anyone want to take over my lovely ensuite room. Accomodation is great, just had to leave uni due to family circumstances. It is just across the street from DMU

I am looking for an accommodation for September 2018, is this room still available?
Original post by Jasminex1
I am looking for someone to take over my room in West Dale courts. It’s £110 a week all bills included and a £250 energy allowance at the beginning of the year. It’s a 5/10 minute walk to DMU depending on your speed. It’s an ensuite double bedroom really modern room. Personal circumstances mean I won’t be able to stay in Leicester anymore

I am currently looking for an accommodation for September 2018 , is this space filled?
No it’s not, it’s still available
If you PM me I’ll then give you my number privately and I can give you some more information if you’d like?
Original post by Aaleksandra99
Accommodation available for 2018/19, one room left in a house with 4 other ladies, off Narborough road, super nice living area! Half rent over summer paid for, £99 per week all inclusive, message me for pictures!!!! Can enquire about living there over summer if needed! X

Hi, I would like to request for some pictures, as I am currently looking for rooms
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is on my floor or my flat?

I'm going to be staying in: LP-7-4-1b

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending