The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology 2018 paper 1

How did you find the first paper? What answers did you get?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm actually doing the A-level exam this year, not the AS exam, but I was wondering if you could possibly share any questions you remember having to answer with us please? Would be interesting to see what they tested students on in the AS exam.
I found it pretty good overall. Very happy with the zimbardo question and cognitive interview... although that is one bit i forgot to revise, so fingers crossed. I answered the cultural variation of attachment question with the meta analysis although i forgot the percentages for each country and forgot that is was van ij... and kroonenberg. got the info and evaluation in though so hoping it was enough
75% Britain, 50% China. Overall I enjoyed this paper thought the cultural; variations was amazinggg I was surprised that attachment was easier than the rest seeing as I was most worried for that section as we didn't finish the course for it haha oh well I wanna gun the exam so boundaries go down :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 4
screwed up the phonological loop and guessed the research methods stuff but everything else was easy. ESPECIALLY the attachments question omg <3 <3 i also somehow managed to spell van ijzendoorn correctly
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
I thought it was good overall, I never liked the cultural variations stuff but I found that question okay although I did a lot more AO3 than AO1. Cognitive interview and Zimbardo one's were good and I can't think of anything else that I didn't like although I did think there was a lot of research methods in there. Fingers crossed it went well!!!
What did people write for the interview question in the memory section ?
But that means that the grade boundaries are going to be high because we all found it ok.
Reply 8
I found it ok but what did everyone get for the math question?
Original post by Suleman_4531
But that means that the grade boundaries are going to be high because we all found it ok.

Last year 68% was an A how did the ppl last year find it?
Original post by k.owsar

250 hours
What did people write for the question about the interview in the memory section
Reply 12
Original post by k.owsar

250 hours
Reply 13
Original post by Nikkishells
What did people write for the question about the interview in the memory section

The investigator effects question? I wrote about having inter-observer reliability, so having someone else in the room too. I know some other people talked about structured interviews and stuff
How were the short answer questions?
How were the short answer questions I feel like I did bad that's why...🤦*♂️
I wrote 250 but then my dumb ass divide it by 60 again 😡 would I get a mark I have done the working out
Original post by Garrix we
250 hours
What did u guys write for social influence leading to social change???
Original post by bradleyvaz14

I wrote about informational and normative would I get a mark???
Reply 19
Original post by bradleyvaz14

I wrote about consistency, commitment and flexibility but I have no idea 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending