The Student Room Group

IGCSE French May june 2018

has anyone done the igcse french speaking, if yes please share what to expect
has anyone got the translated version of the minimum core vocabulary list?
Original post by sohailanaser
has anyone done the igcse french speaking, if yes please share what to expect

Expect stuff about asking questions via a phone and asking to rent an object. Nothing surprising. Just be careful on that unexpected question and answer it carefully. i misunderstood and had to correct myself afterwards.
how was todays french
Original post by sohailanaser
how was todays french

ehhh it was overall okay.. listening was harder than i expected though :/

wby?
Yeah listening was insane... Writing was a bit weird but I feel like I gave a good answer!

Original post by otanaaynetchi
ehhh it was overall okay.. listening was harder than i expected though :/

wby?
Original post by GalaxySearcher
Yeah listening was insane... Writing was a bit weird but I feel like I gave a good answer!

Yeah for sure. writing was definitely unusual, but i feel like i answered every bullet point sufficiently and even tried a few things out of my comfort zone, which is good.
Listening was quite hard though... Do you know what you got for the multiple choice section for the question about "what is necessary for becoming a benevole?" or something along those lines... It was the second to last question and I know that two options were "avoir trop d'energie" and "etre sur de soi" and something about kids.. I chose "etre sur de soi" but im not sure if it's right.

Also the last page, first question. I swear i heard "en bac" which makes no sense so I just substituted it for "Paques"...
He said “avant mon bac” which means before my a levels I think

Quick Reply

Latest