The Student Room Group

WJEC New Eduqas Biology: 7th/11th/18th June A Level

Hey guys! I haven't seen a thread about WJEC Biology at all (not that that's particularly surprising- it's not the nicest board on the planet). Anyway! Feel free to share tips on how to revise for this exam board ( because let's face it- the past papers are nothing like the new syllabus) XD
Reply 1
Do you have any good revision resources? I've been using the WJEC question bank but the new spec Eduqas questions are so much harder.
PMT is good
Reply 3
Omg I find it so hard to find discussions about this exam board! How have you found the papers so far!? I don't think they have been too bad, i just freaked out yesterday in component 2 because there was so much component 3 thrown in there! & also ran out of time but my time management is awful anyway ahahah
Reply 4
Original post by emrosald
Omg I find it so hard to find discussions about this exam board! How have you found the papers so far!? I don't think they have been too bad, i just freaked out yesterday in component 2 because there was so much component 3 thrown in there! & also ran out of time but my time management is awful anyway ahahah

Yeah I always feel rushed for time as there's so much reading involved and can never spend as much time as I want to answering questions near the end of the paper. Feel like they're clutching at straws with the questions asked as well and just don't understand why they add different components in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending