The Student Room Group

can you become a charated accoutant without a degree?

can you?
Reply 2
Yes, apprenticeships
Reply 3
Yes yes yes!

I noticed this last night when I done my research, do you think if I had an aca and I had did an apprenticeship It would be equally as recognised to uni or better, or not recognized
Original post by as125
Yes, apprenticeships

I noticed this last night when I done my research, do you think if I had an aca and I had did an apprenticeship It would be equally as recognised to uni or better, or not recognized
Reply 6
Original post by lewissmith2001

Yes because your qualified so you've basically the same as someone who would go uni and then do the ACA
Plus you got no debt
Reply 7
Original post by lewissmith2001
can you?

You can become a chartered accountant by completing higher apprenticeship (level 4-7), however, there are only a few companies which offer ACA apprenticeship, most of them offer AAT with an opportunity to progress onto ACA after completing AAT level 4.
Original post by Juliaaa_
You can become a chartered accountant by completing higher apprenticeship (level 4-7), however, there are only a few companies which offer ACA apprenticeship, most of them offer AAT with an opportunity to progress onto ACA after completing AAT level 4.

I really hope I can find a good accountancy apprenticeship which is willing to develop me right from the start up until an ACA, right now I have done nothing involving accountancy and I just know about the basics but I'm guessing your employer would learn you right from the start of accounting and I'm also hoping to find work experience to find out more about what you do on the job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending