The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nāgārjuna or Candrakīrti so that they could check my Sanskrit and ensuing interpretations.
princess diana such a selfless and caring person who was lacked the chance of being loved herself
A megalodon
Johann Bessler. I'd ask him about the secret to perpetual motion, he claimed to have invented a device that was self-sustaining and able to keep working without any fuel or outside forces. I'd certainly like to know if this was true, fortunately he demanded £20,000 for the secret so I could easily just pay him in gold.
Either F. Scott Fitzgerald or Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Great authors with great minds. Specially I would discuss Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby” novel since many believe that Jay Gatsby was indeed Fitzgerald himself.
Reply 6
Freddie Mercury. Cos hes a great singer with an awesome personality and just strikes me as someone you'd want to hang out with.
My parents, and punch them.
Queen Victoria! she just seemed like such a great, intellectual mind to have a conversation with and I would love talk to about her thoughts on love, poetry, music, and several other topics with her to answer questions I've always had .
Reply 9
Hard question.

Maybe Virgina Woolf.
Adolf Hitler for obvious reasons (If you can even think of any that is)
Original post by random_matt
My parents, and punch them.

That’s sad man...
Original post by Joservela
That’s sad man...

Spare me your ignorance, they were ***** plain and simple, still are to be honest.
Original post by random_matt
Spare me your ignorance, they were ***** plain and simple, still are to be honest.

I don’t mean sad that you wanna punch them. It’s sad that you had bad parents.
Muhammad Ali
I wanna meet Buddha and learn everything he taught firsthand :biggrin:
Alan Turing.
Original post by Joservela
I don’t mean sad that you wanna punch them. It’s sad that you had bad parents.

Oh right, sorry.
Probably jesus (or the man in the census' they believe to be "jesus"), to figure out the truth behind Christianity.
Caesar or Cleopatra

Latest

Trending

Trending