The Student Room Group

Great British Statesman stands up for the Environment

https://www.facebook.com/7972991316/posts/10155862721296317/

our Otters will be safe under BoJo....

Spoiler

Reply 1
I for one welcome a Britain with more otters and less burkas.
Reply 2
In no way can Boris be described as "great" no matter what the villainous little oik is up to.
Original post by Wōden
I for one welcome a Britain with more otters and less burkas.

Me too.....Go Bojo .An absolute legend . This is Great Britain ....not some outpost of the Third world .
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
In no way can Boris be described as "great" no matter what the villainous little oik is up to.

Why not? One of the only British Politicians who like us as a along with people like JRM, David Davis, Nigel Farage, Frank Field and John Mann.

He is an intriguing character and I for one would prefer him as primeminister to TM
Reply 5
Original post by SirDazW
Why not? One of the only British Politicians who like us as a along with people like JRM, David Davis, Nigel Farage, Frank Field and John Mann.

Who is "us"?

He is an intriguing character and I for one would prefer him as primeminister to TM

To be somewhat petulant.. Mao was an intriguing character but i wouldnt want him to be in charge.
As for him in comparison to chairman May thats rather akin to comparing which lunatic to put in charge of the asylum - theyre all bad choices.
Original post by Napp
In no way can Boris be described as "great"

He is quite a chubby chappy.
Reply 7
Original post by Napp
Who is "us"?

To be somewhat petulant.. Mao was an intriguing character but i wouldnt want him to be in charge.
As for him in comparison to chairman May thats rather akin to comparing which lunatic to put in charge of the asylum - theyre all bad choices.

Us is the native born peoples of England or by extension UK.

Mao was incompetent Boris has intelligence, he is much smarter than he's given credit for- really anyone in the euroskeptic section of the tory party is a better leader than May. In fact I think Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage both who have never been MP's could handle the job with more skill than Mrs May.
Reply 8
Original post by SirDazW
Us is the native born peoples of England or by extension UK.

I suggest you do a bit of reasearch on British history if you think Britain has any real "natives" left. Besides he couldnt give a rats ass for some poor people he just wants power - end of.

Mao was incompetent Boris has intelligence, he is much smarter than he's given credit for- really anyone in the euroskeptic section of the tory party is a better leader than May. In fact I think Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage both who have never been MP's could handle the job with more skill than Mrs May.

How was Mao 'incompetent'? just because you dont like his practices doesnt make them any less impressive. The same as people deriding Hitler... he may well have been a monster but his actions, however abhorrent, are certainly worthy of respect.
Remind me how he is smart? :lol: he's trying to hurl the UK off of a cliff simply to stroke his ego.
The fact you think those two half witted gimps would make good politicians is rather telling... May might be doing a **** job but thats due to the inherent weakness of her position whilst those two are simply stupid, not to mention a quasi-fascist and an outright fascist.
You just know Nothing will actually be done to save the environment because...
People will still want to drive cars, fly planes and charge phones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending