The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

TESOL & Japanese at York St John - are you going this September?

Hi everyone, i'm writing this to let everyone know who will be on the course that there is a Facebook group for our course, but we are few in number and it would be great if as many people could join to get to know each other more before September!
If you would like to, please get in touch with a reply to this post and I will pm you or a feel free to send a direct private message to me and I can add you to the group-chat.

Furthermore in case you are not already aware, there is a York St John freshers group 2018/19 on Facebook which is worth joining to get to know people more in general: it has links to other group chats for YSJ in general and there will be future discussion over flatmates and accommodation when the time comes!

Hope this post has helped.

Rowan
Reply 1
Hi, I’m doing a foundation year this year, am I still able to join? :smile:
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Glacie
Hi, I’m doing a foundation year this year, am I still able to join? :smile:

Yeah of course!
Hi, I got into this course through clearing and would love to get to know some people!
Reply 4
I think this died, I got through clearing too so it might be beneficial for us to start a new group?
Reply 5
Original post by coletta
I think this died, I got through clearing too so it might be beneficial for us to start a new

Don't worry it hasn't - I'll DM you
Hey there! I'm also doing this course plus the foundation year.

It would be lovely to know some people beforehand, so if it's possible i'd be willing to join up c:
Reply 7
Hello. FInally found a thread about my major. I'm starting this year without foundation, so it might be fun getting to know people from the same class.
Reply 8
Original post by Rowan.c
Hi everyone, i'm writing this to let everyone know who will be on the course that there is a Facebook group for our course, but we are few in number and it would be great if as many people could join to get to know each other more before September!
If you would like to, please get in touch with a reply to this post and I will pm you or a feel free to send a direct private message to me and I can add you to the group-chat.

Furthermore in case you are not already aware, there is a York St John freshers group 2018/19 on Facebook which is worth joining to get to know people more in general: it has links to other group chats for YSJ in general and there will be future discussion over flatmates and accommodation when the time comes!

Rowan

hello is this still open? im starting this year
Reply 9
If anyone new finds this post theres a new thread called York st. John Japanese with Tesol 2019/20 (^v^)

Original post by Rowan.c

Rowan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending