The Student Room Group

Bellerbys college vs David Game College

I'm an international student and I was wondering if anyone could help me decide which college to attend. Could anyone attending either of the colleges give me some feedback concerning their international foundation program?
Hi, Im from Turkey and I went to David Game, finished their Foundation course this year and going to Kings College. I loved it! My cousin is going there to do alevels next year.
Are the teachers helpful and good at teaching?
Original post by John123hi
Are the teachers helpful and good at teaching?

Really good. They really helped with everything. Are you going this year?
Original post by Mercanoglu
Really good. They really helped with everything. Are you going this year?

Did you study at DG college or are you still studying? I am still deciding but I want to do Business, Economics, Photography and Psychology, but don't know if the teachers are good? Did you do any of these subjects in DG college?
Did you study at DG college or are you still studying? I am still deciding but I want to do Business, Economics, Photography and Psychology, but don't know if the teachers are good? Did you do any of these subjects in DG college?

I did UFP with them. But I guess you want to do A level. I recommended to my cousin and she’s going to do A level next year. I know everyone says how good the economics and maths teachers are. Honestly I loved it at DG.
I did UFP with them. But I guess you want to do A level. I recommended to my cousin and she’s going to do A level next year. I know everyone says how good the economics and maths teachers are. Honestly I loved it at DG.

Thanks so much for the reply. Are the people there nice? Cuz I am turning 18 this year, are they all like older than me? Also what about Photography, is the facilities and teacher good?
Thanks so much for the reply. Are the people there nice? Cuz I am turning 18 this year, are they all like older than me? Also what about Photography, is the facilities and teacher good?

Ah no it’s not like that. Honestly I’ve made friends for life. Everyone was really friendly when I first arrived I was really worried as im from Turkey I didn’t know anyone. there are loads of groups it’s kind of like Uni they had a drama club, music, debating, student council. There is a gym aswell.

I know last year they had a photography competition so the department must be quite big. There is a iMac room and some dark room and stuff. Have you been to look around? I took my Aunty and they showed us all around.
Ah no it’s not like that. Honestly I’ve made friends for life. Everyone was really friendly when I first arrived I was really worried as im from Turkey I didn’t know anyone. there are loads of groups it’s kind of like Uni they had a drama club, music, debating, student council. There is a gym aswell.

I know last year they had a photography competition so the department must be quite big. There is a iMac room and some dark room and stuff. Have you been to look around? I took my Aunty and they showed us all around.

Honestly thanks for replying. Yes I am going to visit the school. Do you know approximately how many AS students there are? I really want to do well this year as Im going to retake AS I can't fail again, I want to make sure that the teachers are going to be helpful, and now I only have like two days to decide which college Im going :frown: So i really want to make sure DG college is the right one for me.
Honestly thanks for replying. Yes I am going to visit the school. Do you know approximately how many AS students there are? I really want to do well this year as Im going to retake AS I can't fail again, I want to make sure that the teachers are going to be helpful, and now I only have like two days to decide which college Im going :frown: So i really want to make sure DG college is the right one for me.

No worries. No idea how many AS students there are sorry! Sure they could let you know though. There are some exam results on their website that look pretty good. Their reputation is top so teachers can’t be bad. Mine were really good and took time for me when I had questions.

If you aren’t sure why don’t you ask to meet the teachers? Or ask to sit in on a lesson? really hope you get the results you want mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending