The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York accomodation

Just wondering what the reputations are like for the colleges on East campus, e.g which are known for being the most social. And specifically what the reputations are like for Anne Lister/ David Kato.
Reply 1
Original post by freddiefowlerr
Just wondering what the reputations are like for the colleges on East campus, e.g which are known for being the most social. And specifically what the reputations are like for Anne Lister/ David Kato.

Lister and Kato don't really have reputations yet since they've only been around for 2-3 years. Constantine is known as like the college for posh/rich people seen as it's so expensive and Goodricke is known as being pretty boring. In my opinion I'd say Langwith is one of the most social. There's loads of articles on The Tab if you want to know more about college stereotypes 🙂
University of York
York

Hi! All the colleges on Campus East are super lovely! They all have a mixture of accommodation and there are different facilities available dotted around the campus like common rooms and bars/cafes. I'm sure whatever you choose, you'll find somewhere perfect for you! 🙂
Reply 3
Quick question,

How many people share the kitchen in David Kato Band 2?

And how does selecting who stays in which accommodation work? Is it based on who applies first, the grades etc...
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ja2c4
Quick question,
How many people share the kitchen in David Kato Band 2?
And how does selecting who stays in which accommodation work? Is it based on who applies first, the grades etc...
I believe Kato is 6-10 people
Original post by phh03
I believe Kato is 6-10 people
Do you know how many share a kitchen in Langwith?
Reply 6
Do you know how many share a kitchen in Langwith?
Usually 8-10
hi! do you know if we can apply for accommodation in Uni of York if we haven't accepted the offer yet? thanks!
Reply 8
Original post by strawberrymoon
hi! do you know if we can apply for accommodation in Uni of York if we haven't accepted the offer yet? thanks!
You have to have York as a firm or insurance before you can apply for accom :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending