The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unknown070801
Also when you get an interview do you get it from email ?

You do. It tells you that you've got the interview first on their portal website but they should email you about it the next day or so, this is so you can confirm attendance.
Reply 81
Original post by unknown070801
Anyone got any interviews yet ?

Yeah, dec 19th, think they’ve just started though
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 82
Anyone else heard anything yet?
Original post by AMT123!
Anyone else heard anything yet?

No nothing yet
Reply 84
Was about to ask the same. My daughter has not heard too yet.
Reply 85
Does anyone have any idea how many people actually applied? When I asked on their open day they said they aimed to interview around 250 people (the number they Expected to meet all their criteria), stretching that if necessary but not expecting they’d need to
Reply 86
That’s reassuring to know!! I asked on the live chat on the website and they said they expect all interviews/rejections to be out in the next week or two
I haven’t heard back from any unis yet and this wait is really killing me !
Anyone heard anything since last week?
Nope ://
Nope! What is going on with their admission?!

The first interview for Sunderland (according to MedicPortal) is on the 19th December! They can’t leave invitations this late.

If there’s no response tomorrow, I suggest we call their admission.
Original post by LifeIsSoHard
Nope! What is going on with their admission?!

The first interview for Sunderland (according to MedicPortal) is on the 19th December! They can’t leave invitations that late.

If there’s no response tomorrow, I suggest we call their admission.

I think a few people got interviews last week
Original post by ibs00786
I think a few people got interviews last week

I’ve only seen 2 people on TSR so far.
Reply 92
I’ve not heard anything from them either:/
Reply 93
My daughter too still waiting to hear
Not heard anything
Reply 95
Well I got an interview but that was last week and so did my friend but since we are local we have it on the 19th of December so maybe they will send it later on?
It might be since people who have attended their summer school scheme were fast tracked to the interview stage hence they might have been the first to receive invitations. I could be wrong but that's my take on it.
Reply 97
Original post by Michie_15
It might be since people who have attended their summer school scheme were fast tracked to the interview stage hence they might have been the first to receive invitations. I could be wrong but that's my take on it.

That could be it!
I’m going to call up today just to ask if they have any indication of when we will find out
I’ll let you all know the response :smile:
I'm wondering how many people they are actually accepting for interviews. One person said about 250 and then another said 350.

However, the cohort for first year med students is 50 people.

Does anyone know the actual amount getting accepted? I could ask an admissions officer or something.
Just called Sunderland admissions & was told I will receive an email either tomorrow or the day after.

So I’m just waiting to see their response.

Latest

Trending

Trending