The Student Room Group

RS THEMES REVISION. All the quotes for the themes paper :)

Hey guys, I made a table for all the quotes in theme A,B,D and E. (Christianity and Islam ) Hopefully it helps people :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
That's really useful. Good luck with your exams
Original post by e_broome
That's really useful. Good luck with your exams

haha. It's over now but thanks :smile:
how did you find the exam?
Original post by Asnaaa_x
Hey guys, I made a table for all the quotes in theme A,B,D and E. (Christianity and Islam ) Hopefully it helps people :smile:

are these quotes from the bible and the quran??
Original post by unknown0987
are these quotes from the bible and the quran??

yEsSs.
hey guys does anyone remeber any questions from 2018 rs themes religion and life,crime and punishment,relationships and families,peace and conflict
Original post by unknown0987
hey guys does anyone remeber any questions from 2018 rs themes religion and life,crime and punishment,relationships and families,peace and conflict

I did my mock last week and we did last years re paper (aqa) although we only did the religion peace and conflict section because we haven't covered the other two themes yet
but from what I can remember:
12 maker- 'the pope has no power to stop conflict' assess

I forgot the 4 and the 5 maker but I don't think they were that hard for that theme
Reply 7
Original post by gabriellaxx.x
I did my mock last week and we did last years re paper (aqa) although we only did the religion peace and conflict section because we haven't covered the other two themes yet
but from what I can remember:
12 maker- 'the pope has no power to stop conflict' assess

I forgot the 4 and the 5 maker but I don't think they were that hard for that theme

do you remember the islam or Xtianity questions?
Reply 8
Original post by Itachi>_>

amazing ty

Quick Reply

Latest