The Student Room Group

Religious Education

How can you revise for RE? Drop some comments below!
Original post by Lacazette09
How can you revise for RE? Drop some comments below!

I made flashcards for key terminology and their definitions so they were engrained when it came to writing responses. I'd also say practice the longer (more mark) answers as if they are English questions.

If your exam is on different topics or religions, I'd sit down and work out which areas you are strongest/weakest in and prioritise those the most.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
I made flashcards for key terminology and their definitions so they were engrained when it came to writing responses. I'd also say practice the longer (more mark) answers as if they are English questions.

If your exam is on different topics or religions, I'd sit down and work out which areas you are strongest/weakest in and prioritise those the most.

Good luck! :smile:
Thanks!
I printed out quotes from the different religions i was using and put them on the wall above my bed. Also made flashcards with key terminology. As long as you've got quotes and terminology down you can just talk absolute rubbish and get away with it. I did very little revision and got an 8. Looked at a revision guide the night before the exam. Just pretend you now what you're talking about :smile:
made a list of key quotes, learnt these and then just did practice questions right up to the day of the exam. got a 9 in the end; think exam technique is the most important:yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending