The Student Room Group

Tesco Apprenticeship Sceme 2019

Hi,

I have applied for the Tesco Level 4 Product Apprenticeship at Tesco Head Office startibg 2019. Just wondering if anyone on here hasdone/is doing the scheme and coule perhaps tell me a bit more about it, e.g. what you get up to on a daily basis. I would hopefully pick the Genral Merchandise option as i currently work on that department in Tesco now and absoluetely love it!

Also, has anyone received a link to their video interview yet for the 2019 intake?

Thanks in advance!
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by olliel2001
Hi,

I have applied for the Tesco Level 4 Product Apprenticeship at Tesco Head Office startibg 2019. Just wondering if anyone on here hasdone/is doing the scheme and coule perhaps tell me a bit more about it, e.g. what you get up to on a daily basis. I would hopefully pick the Genral Merchandise option as i currently work on that department in Tesco now and absoluetely love it!

Also, has anyone received a link to their video interview yet for the 2019 intake?

Thanks in advance!

Hi
I have applied toooooo
What stage you at?
Reply 2
@eh22 ah that’s good to know! I’ve passed the online assessment stage, got my interview to do but really nervous for it lol! What about you?
Reply 3
@eh22 ah that’s good to know! I’ve passed the online assessment stage, got my interview to do but really nervous for it lol! What about you?

I did my interview you have 10 questions
Reply 4
@eh22 Just done my video interview. Have you heard anything back from yours yet?
Reply 5
@eh22 Just done my video interview. Have you heard anything back from yours yet?

No not yet I take it as a good thing as it is in review
Reply 6
@eh22 Ah nice one, all the best!
Reply 7
@eh22 Ah nice one, all the best!

You applied for any other apprenticehsips
Reply 8
No, but have to university as a back up. How about you?
Reply 9
No, but have to university as a back up. How about you?

Im not applying to Uni at all I have applied for the BBC GSK Nestle Dunelm Tesco and will about to apply for Boots but still looking
Original post by eh22
Im not applying to Uni at all I have applied for the BBC GSK Nestle Dunelm Tesco and will about to apply for Boots but still looking

Heard anything back yet?
Reply 11
Heard anything back yet?

No still under review but application do not close for another month
Reply 12
Heard anything back yet?

I just had a phone call for assessment centre 23rd wbu
Original post by eh22
I just had a phone call for assessment centre 23rd wbu

Not heard anything yet either way, keeping my fingers crossed!
Reply 14
Not heard anything yet either way, keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh okay well the women said today they ringing all succesful candidates
Original post by eh22
Oh okay well the women said today they ringing all succesful candidates

Ah okay, will have to wait and see which was it goes then! Well done on your assessment day!
Reply 16
Ah okay, will have to wait and see which was it goes then! Well done on your assessment day!

Thaks you too
Reply 17

you heard anything
Reply 18
Still waiting on a phone call on feedback about the discovery centre 🖖🏼
Got an email saying I’ve passed the online interview stage and that they’ll be back in touch over the next few weeks

Original post by eh22
you heard anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending