The Student Room Group
So are black motorcycle helmets also blackface? What about those blackhead peel things people use on their face?
i am appalled.... £688 for a jumper ?

smh
It should be pulled, it is ****ing hideous.
tbf I can kinda see where they're coming from after seeing the image
it would be fine without the giant red lips making it look like a 1940's stereotype I think
Looks like something you wear while robbing a shop.
Original post by t0m0king
tbf I can kinda see where they're coming from after seeing the image
it would be fine without the giant red lips making it look like a 1940's stereotype I think

It's a rather simplistic style and is literally just a red hole in a black half-balaclava. The resemblance to blackface is tenuous at best and almost certainly coincidental. Gucci shouldn't have apologised. They did nothing wrong and it just validates the Twitter mobs.

I've noticed a certain hyper-awareness towards 'blackface' lately with people immediately jumping on anything that vaguely resembles it. People need to calm down.
Reply 7
That jacket is absolutely awful.
They should have marketed it with a non-white person wearing it.

Just more ******** and a company acting like a beta cuck over literally nothing, it’s clothing.
I like how it looked.
Original post by Obolinda
I like how it looked.

You have got to be kidding
Original post by paul514
You have got to be kidding

No, I have weird taste, I guess.
Original post by Obolinda
No, I have weird taste, I guess.

Yes and expensive taste
It's time for some taste laws. Let's stop these fashion multinationals from ruining our lives.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's time for some taste laws. Let's stop these fashion multinationals from ruining our lives.

Don’t buy it then. Let the market decide rather than laws.
They need to be mocked.
Haha, It's a pity more companies don't have the balls that protein world owner had when he told feminists to GFY. over the beach body ready posters.😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending