The Student Room Group

Please help me

Ive had a big crush on a girl for some months now but have been unable to approach due to my shy nature and busy environment. She is also very shy. Ive also been looking for the perfect opportunity. At first the girl seemed interested and part of me thinks she still is and hopes. Next time i see her i dont care about anything i just need to talk to her.

Should i leave it be or should i pursue or at least have 1 convo with her. Whats the harm in atvleast introducing myself. Maybe she might even appreciate that ive finally spoken to her?
Yes speak to her. As a girl, eventually she may become put off as you are taking too long to talk to her and may put it down to you not being interested or just lacking confidence. Neither of which you want. Introduce yourself =)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes speak to her. As a girl, eventually she may become put off as you are taking too long to talk to her and may put it down to you not being interested or just lacking confidence. Neither of which you want. Introduce yourself =)

Well it has been a few months so she well may be put off but i will strike up a casual convo
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Well it has been a few months so she well may be put off but i will strike up a casual convo

I just dont want to come across as creepy or make her feel uncomfortable by forcing a convo on her
I just dont want to come across as creepy or make her feel uncomfortable by forcing a convo on her

strike up a casual convo, see where it goes. one conversation will definitely not be creepy, if you get the vibe something is up then dont approach her again and move on with ur life :smile:
Reply 5
You have nothing to loose.
If you don't feel up to talking to her just go on social media and send her a message, nothing full on, just keep it polite and everyday, relate it to something that seems relevant. Any attempt is better than none at all. If she doesn't go for it then she wasn't the one for you as not enough interest there. On the other hand if she does...
Reply 7
strike up a casual convo, see where it goes. one conversation will definitely not be creepy, if you get the vibe something is up then dont approach her again and move on with ur life :smile:

Yes true although she does not want to be approached when its busy
Yes true although she does not want to be approached when its busy

how do you know that if you've never tried? dont let things get in the way as the longer you take the less chance you may have. dont overthink and the next time it seems right, talk to her. thats just my advice ofc
Reply 9
how do you know that if you've never tried? dont let things get in the way as the longer you take the less chance you may have. dont overthink and the next time it seems right, talk to her. thats just my advice ofc

Yes it sounds easy and the onky way to talk to her is to literalky go up to her. She could be on her phone as wwll
Reply 10

Honestly its painful thinking about all the opportunities i had to talk to her right at the beginning. I know i will see her again so just need to make a move.

I guess the only advantage of taking my time is that im a familiar face but i dont know if that ever works
Ive had a big crush on a girl for some months now but have been unable to approach due to my shy nature and busy environment. She is also very shy. Ive also been looking for the perfect opportunity. At first the girl seemed interested and part of me thinks she still is and hopes. Next time i see her i dont care about anything i just need to talk to her.

Should i leave it be or should i pursue or at least have 1 convo with her. Whats the harm in atvleast introducing myself. Maybe she might even appreciate that ive finally spoken to her?

talk to herrrr see if u acc like who she is. I believe in you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending