The Student Room Group

Why do East Africans look different?

(Somalis, ethiopian, Eritreans, North Sudanese)... they deny being mixed but ive seen so many looking indian/arab/mixed etc. What's weird is ive also noticed the very darker somalis especially tend to have the straighter hair and noses.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Yep... only sub Saharans have no intermingling. Additionally... most black Americans are now over 50% white, lol.
Because we're not all the same
because we're hot
Reply 5
Original post by Rainfall
because we're hot

Hardly surprising in that weather.
Original post by toptier
(Somalis, ethiopian, Eritreans, North Sudanese)... they deny being mixed but ive seen so many looking indian/arab/mixed etc. What's weird is ive also noticed the very darker somalis especially tend to have the straighter hair and noses.

Environment & genetics.
because we're hot

Are you being serious? That 10head is not "hot".
Original post by ReportedYou
Are you being serious? That 10head is not "hot".

I don’t have a big forehead so. And forehead is literally nothing

I didn't say that they all had a huge forehead, but most do. And forehead is something.

What? Double, even triple hulled for Neanderthal. My x-ray was somewhat... revealing.
Reply 11
Original post by toptier

But Ugandans, Kenyans, people from Rwanda, etc are East African and they don’t look mixed. For instance, I’m of Ugandan descent and I don’t looked mixed at all.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by TheYearNiner
Because we're not all the same

Yes Black people are very diverse!

Quick Reply

Latest