The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Foundation Applicants 2019

haven't seen a thread for Kingston yet

where are you guys applying?

for me its here, city and guild and csm

do we have an idea when we should hear back from there concerning interviews?

cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m applying to kingston csm and brighton and I have no clue about any timings on interviews !
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
im applying to csm, kingston and ravensbourne and i've just finished my mini portfolio for csm! so nervous
Reply 3
just got my interview through for kingston and city and guild! has anyone else heard yet? still waiting for csm but dont think it will be good as wasnt so heavy on resarch in my mini portfolio :/
Reply 4
i got declined from csm 3 hours after deadline... havn't heard back from Kingston how did they let you know you had an interview
Reply 5
Hiya.
Im applying to Kingston,csm and Ravensbourne.
I’m currently waiting for a response.
Reply 6
Original post by sam2000!
i got declined from csm 3 hours after deadline... havn't heard back from Kingston how did they let you know you had an interview

By email I guess.
Reply 7
got an email on the 6th from kingston inviting me for an interview on the 18th. still haven't heard anything from csm.
Reply 8
Original post by tomoko1
got an email on the 6th from kingston inviting me for an interview on the 18th. still haven't heard anything from csm.

Did you apply for fashion design foundation?
Reply 9
Original post by Agyei
Did you apply for fashion design foundation?

yes for csm i applied for foundation fashion and textiles pathway
Reply 10
Original post by tomoko1
yes for csm i applied for foundation fashion and textiles pathway

Me too I’m waiting for a response
Reply 11
got my interview in a couple days, anyone what I should expect?
I haven’t heard back from kingston yet - but have an interview for csm! Anyone else still waiting for kingston to get back to them ?
I applied on the 30th Jan and my interview is on the 27th Feb x
Reply 14
Original post by lilcynda
I applied on the 30th Jan and my interview is on the 27th Feb x

Is so stressful thought. I applied on 11 January and nothing. I know a friend and an other person that receive a interview and they applied same period as yours.
Did you applied for textile?

Good luck for your interview x
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 15
I haven’t heard back from kingston yet - but have an interview for csm! Anyone else still waiting for kingston to get back to them ?

Congrats btw, when did you apply for csm? I have a Kingston interview next week but still waiting for csm
I applied diagnostic !
30th - when did u apply for kingston? lol this is all so stressful
(Original post by eparry)Congrats btw, when did you apply for csm? I have a Kingston interview next week but still waiting for csm
I have interviews for Kingston and CSM fashion & textiles. haven't applied to ravensbourne yet but i probably should soon...

My friend got her Kingston interview last wed, I haven’t heard back yet either though! But got a csm interview offer through today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending