The Student Room Group

LSE PG Anthropology

Hey everyone,

I was looking through PG social anthropology and development options at LSE and came to realise that almost all anthropology applications are now closed while all other taught master options are still open. I find this slightly strange considering that there's other more competitive masters.

Does anyone know anything about this? Are they cutting down the department/funding ?

It would be great to hear from offer holders/applicants or current students at LSE!
Original post by sacredtemple
Hey everyone,

I was looking through PG social anthropology and development options at LSE and came to realise that almost all anthropology applications are now closed while all other taught master options are still open. I find this slightly strange considering that there's other more competitive masters.

Does anyone know anything about this? Are they cutting down the department/funding ?

It would be great to hear from offer holders/applicants or current students at LSE!

If they're full they will stop accepting applications. It's as simple as. I wouldn't read too much into it. Next time apply by the deadline or as early as possible.
I got an offer for PG social anthropology last week. I noticed the same thing as you, that anthropology seems to be the only course that has closed. Perhaps the relatively low number of applicants has something to do with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending