Me. And it's not going that well. Ha.

Lol me neither *crying internally* :laugh:
What grade are you aiming for?
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
Lol me neither *crying internally* :laugh:
9 - i got 7 i my mock :smile: wbu?
Original post by tigerdingo
What grade are you aiming for?
Exactly the same. 😂 My teacher was so disappointed with my mock score. It was the worst I'd ever done on a maths test. I was doing really well throughout Year 10, but then I made the mistake of neglecting maths during the Autumn term... and everything went downhill. I'm still struggling now, to be honest.

I'm fine with additional maths, because you can kinda cram for that.
9 - i got 7 i my mock :smile: wbu?
Exactly the same. 😂 My teacher was so disappointed with my mock score. It was the worst I'd ever done on a maths test. I was doing really well throughout Year 10, but then I made the mistake of neglecting maths during the Autumn term... and everything went downhill. I'm still struggling now, to be honest.

I'm fine with additional maths, because you can kinda cram for that.

Really?! 7 is good (my parents were like 'you can do so much better, blah blah blah) but i'm bottom set maths so. Besides, if u got a 7 equivalent A in ur mock, ur exam will be so much better :smile:
Really?! 7 is good (my parents were like 'you can do so much better, blah blah blah) but i'm bottom set maths so. Besides, if u got a 7 equivalent A in ur mock, ur exam will be so much better :smile:

That's true. :smile:
I'm in the top set, so it was not expected. I'm going to improve, though.
That's true. :smile:
I'm in the top set, so it was not expected. I'm going to improve, though.

Fairs i guess :biggrin:
I got a grade 8 in my mocks, one mark off 9. Still strugggling.
Reply 10
Original post by Kate23456712
I got a grade 8 in my mocks, one mark off 9. Still strugggling.

A grade 8 is really good!!!! Good luck on taking the extra step up to a 9 though! :biggrin:
I really struggle at doing the hard stuff. 😨. Gcses are under a month and I am not ready for any of the subjects. Who is ready for OCR Latin, Edexcel GCSE RS B,AQA English Literature- J and H, Mac, AIC and P and C?
Original post by 8472
A grade 8 is really good!!!! Good luck on taking the extra step up to a 9 though! :biggrin:
Damnit. It's in two days.
If you guys haven't seen any papers from 2018 june or 2019 january for igcse maths edexcel, u might wanna do that, CUZ THEY R WAY DIFFERENT TRUST ME. a lot more difficult, which is why a 9 is 77%
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by h.i_773
If you guys haven't seen any papers from 2018 june or 2019 january for igcse maths edexcel, u might wanna do that, CUZ THEY R WAY DIFFERENT TRUST ME. a lot more difficult, which is why a 9 is 77%

Yeah, we had them for homework at school, and my teacher was angry at me for how rubbishly I did. I'm a tad worried.
Do you any of you have these papers, I'm trying to cram some revision for tomorrows exam.
Is tomorrow's test(21st May 2019) calculator allowed?? I am doing the HR one.
(edited 4 years ago)
i do but only in paper form but i have one of the codes which is P54694A0124
Original post by Ali20541
Do you any of you have these papers, I'm trying to cram some revision for tomorrows exam.
yes
are you ready?
Original post by TestTaker123
Is tomorrow's test(21st May 2019) calculator allowed?? I am doing the HR one.
Yes. Thank you
Original post by TheoIGCSE
yes
are you ready?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending