The Student Room Group

what shall i do with my life lol

k so basically up until about a week ago i wanted to do medicine, but now i’ve decided that’s too stressful and i can’t do blood.

at college next year i’m going to study french, russian, maths and further maths.

what kinda uni courses could i do with these subjects?

tyyyyyy
You're doing languages? Means F all if you're not living in the countries where the languages are official. Try going on an exchange to France or Russia, or become a tour guide for French or Russian tourists :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
omg i’m so sorry, completely died lol

i don’t really do much outside of school and revision, my parents religion takes up most of my time (ew)

i wouldn’t really like a career that has a chance of me killing someone, but s o m e stress is okay

ideally a job where i could feel like i’m making a difference? or something where i’m learning? i get bored easily lol, so would need something intellectually stimulating (damn those are long words 😳)
Reply 3
Original post by 14jessoppa
k so basically up until about a week ago i wanted to do medicine, but now i’ve decided that’s too stressful and i can’t do blood.

at college next year i’m going to study french, russian, maths and further maths.

what kinda uni courses could i do with these subjects?

tyyyyyy

Do a maths degree, you seem like you would fit perfectly. You will most likely be asked to study abroad on the 3rd year depending on the university you choose and it's a great opportunity. btw, maybe try physics uwu
Reply 4
Original post by ibyghee
Do a maths degree, you seem like you would fit perfectly. You will most likely be asked to study abroad on the 3rd year depending on the university you choose and it's a great opportunity. btw, maybe try physics uwu

ooh i’ll totally think about that, maths is fun and if i get to study abroad that would be amaaazinggg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending