The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs

I am studying Bsc Criminology at LSBU (2nd Year), currently doing a Student Exchange Program in Chicago. I am expecting to obtain a First Class degree next year. I would like to apply at LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs. Does someone know the requirements? Is the admission process really strict? And how easy is it to have a scholarship for graduate students? Would you suggest this program? How is it like to study in China? Thanks
The program is starting to become very popular as the quality is really awesome and you get to go out on expeditions ( i believe). You also engage in debates quite regularly and meet many people from all over. Maybe this isn't relevant for you but the cafeteria food has a great reputation and I personally love food! Are you going this summer? :smile:
Original post by irenepelli
I am studying Bsc Criminology at LSBU (2nd Year), currently doing a Student Exchange Program in Chicago. I am expecting to obtain a First Class degree next year. I would like to apply at LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs. Does someone know the requirements? Is the admission process really strict? And how easy is it to have a scholarship for graduate students? Would you suggest this program? How is it like to study in China? Thanks
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
No, I would like to do that as a master after i will have finished my undergraduate degree. So September 2020 :smile:
Original post by sillysausage77
The program is starting to become very popular as the quality is really awesome and you get to go out on expeditions ( i believe). You also engage in debates quite regularly and meet many people from all over. Maybe this isn't relevant for you but the cafeteria food has a great reputation and I personally love food! Are you going this summer? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending