The Student Room Group

out of touch with reality

I had this idea painted out in my head that i would revise in september and be prepared which did not happen and continued this idea for every month i did not fulfill it. Now there's less than a month left and i feel underprepared but i honestly don't care. I would be abit sad if i failed but i just can't fathom that this is my last year in high school and that i'll be in an exam hall soon sitting exams i have barely revised for and won't know the outcome fully until 3/4 months later.Before people say 'wait till you get to A levels' just chill i know they're worse, i've seen the effects first hand lol. But is anyone else feeling like this or am i just silly?
Original post by piinkmatter
I had this idea painted out in my head that i would revise in september and be prepared which did not happen and continued this idea for every month i did not fulfill it. Now there's less than a month left and i feel underprepared but i honestly don't care. I would be abit sad if i failed but i just can't fathom that this is my last year in high school and that i'll be in an exam hall soon sitting exams i have barely revised for and won't know the outcome fully until 3/4 months later.Before people say 'wait till you get to A levels' just chill i know they're worse, i've seen the effects first hand lol. But is anyone else feeling like this or am i just silly?

Is there a reason you titled this 'out of touch with reality'?
yeah i guess because i can't wrap my head around moving on from friends and the high school experience?
Original post by That'sGreat
Is there a reason you titled this 'out of touch with reality'?
Original post by piinkmatter
yeah i guess because i can't wrap my head around moving on from friends and the high school experience?

You can't wrap your head around moving on from a high school experience to a sixth form experience? Which is pretty much exactly the same but chiller
well now that you put it like that lmao. nah my situation rn is abit different and plus i'm not good with change and i'm not going to a sixthform where i have lots of people i know and god knows if i'll even adjust
Original post by That'sGreat
You can't wrap your head around moving on from a high school experience to a sixth form experience? Which is pretty much exactly the same but chiller

Quick Reply

Latest