The Student Room Group

Quick revision

What's the easiest way to cover a large amount of stuff in a small amount of time?

Scroll to see replies

umm there is no way
no offence you're in deep ****
blurting method, see what you already know and then add onto that - look at your spec and tick off what you know
mindmap, condense everything down so you only remember things that are necessary
Reply 3
I knew that already, trying desperately to get out of it if i'm honest lmao
Original post by gcsesgonnakillme
umm there is no way
Seneca. Went from a 3 to a 5 in chemistry in less than a week.
https://app.senecalearning.com
Original post by coltonoxley
What's the easiest way to cover a large amount of stuff in a small amount of time?
I knew that already, trying desperately to get out of it if i'm honest lmao

ahh well read your revision guides and do topic tests on physics and maths tutor watch videos on subject
Reply 6
I use it for history and its a life saver!
Original post by ThePineappleFTW
Seneca. Went from a 3 to a 5 in chemistry in less than a week.
https://app.senecalearning.com
Reply 7
cheers, fingers crossed something works
ahh well read your revision guides and do topic tests on physics and maths tutor watch videos on subject
Reply 8
thankyou, hopefully it works
Original post by mez_merising
blurting method, see what you already know and then add onto that - look at your spec and tick off what you know
mindmap, condense everything down so you only remember things that are necessary
Original post by mez_merising

what if you already already know most/all of the stuff on the spec.

u can honestly get the revision done within 3-4 days read Ur notes and try to understand it and try to read it by heart. one day get unit 1 done next day get unit 2 done and other day. Sit down in a quiet place study area library switch ur phone off and focus. To teach urself be ur own teacher teach urself. Act it out ano its silly but it's effective method. within the 3-4 days after u learnt Ur notes everything sit with someone and tell them to question u on tht particular subject. Do so many past papers. And keep going back to Ur notes so u don't forget anything. That's basically it and honestly u can do it. You are smart but no one will ever tell u this apart from ur parents.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Rid The Kid

Do past papers most questions in the exam are from past papers
thankyou, ill try this, make mind maps, go over them and over them. I'm doing foundation sciences and that's what I'm worried about, I don't know as much as id want to really, but hopefully I can learn as much as possible.

Original post by Rabiaaa
u can honestly get the revision done within 3-4 days read Ur notes and try to understand it and try to read it by heart. one day get unit 1 done next day get unit 2 done and other day. Sit down in a quiet place study area library switch ur phone off and focus. To teach urself be ur own teacher teach urself. Act it out ano its silly but it's effective method. within the 3-4 days after u learnt Ur notes everything sit with someone and tell them to question u on tht particular subject. Do so many past papers. And keep going back to Ur notes so u don't forget anything. That's basically it and honestly u can do it. You are smart but no one will ever tell u this apart from ur parents.
I guess you jjust expand on the stuff you already know
Original post by Rid The Kid
thankyou, ill try this, make mind maps, go over them and over them. I'm doing foundation sciences and that's what I'm worried about, I don't know as much as id want to really, but hopefully I can learn as much as possible.

u go girl/boy 💛 u can do it. Now stop wasting time on ur phone no reading messages go get the ultimate study done today itself u should have finished unit 1. U can do it!
thankyou, i’m a boy btw😂 thanks for the help
Original post by Rabiaaa
u go girl/boy 💛 u can do it. Now stop wasting time on ur phone no reading messages go get the ultimate study done today itself u should have finished unit 1. U can do it!
thankyou, i’m a boy btw😂 thanks for the help

Oh boy u need to get good grades😂🤦Btw don't keep checking ur phone
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
umm there is no way

no need to be condcesnding lol. any revsiion is good revision so don't be rude
Reply 18
Prioritise and don't panic. Look at where you're weak at the most and work on it also read examiner reports to get more information about what the examiner wants anddddd PRACTICE PAPERS. Just know that little time doesn't mean no time ! I got a B in AS History with a week of revision and i was getting E's :smile: So it works but you just have to put in more effort
cheers, fingers crossed something works

good luckkk foundation science isnt that bad promisee xx
you can get lst years foundation paper for sciences on physics and maths tutor
all the best mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending