The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your revision!

Post a picture of your revision! Be it your notes, your study space, you wandering round reciting equations- anything goes. Get motivating each other :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I wish I had revision to take a photo of haha
Reply 2

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Screenshot_20190511-171921_Samsung Internet.jpg
Original post by SmartUnicorn
I wish I had revision to take a photo of haha

Original post by Lala143

Spoiler

Get going you two :tongue: you can do it- little bit at a time. At least get your books out in a pile and show us your desk, then you have officially done *something* :smile: you will be fine!
its all on quizlet and my spec is annotated, but im 2 lazy to screenshot/download tsr app to take pics. sorry :frown:
image.jpg Biology !!! I feel really happy cause I’m ready now for the exam on Tuesday ☺️💛
(edited 4 years ago)
20190511_182427.jpg
Statute books and messy notes! 😁
Reply 8
pint.jpg
Original post by gjd800
pint.jpg

How's it going so far?
Reply 10
Original post by TheNamesBond.
How's it going so far?

Productive last night, but lagging behind today!
Original post by Rid The Kid
its all on quizlet and my spec is annotated, but im 2 lazy to screenshot/download tsr app to take pics. sorry :frown:

Don't worry! Is Quizlet any good? I've never actually used it :colondollar:
Original post by SWEET_ LEMON
image.jpg Biology !!! I feel really happy cause I’m ready now for the exam on Tuesday ☺️💛

That is amazing, good luck!! Do you have many others? :smile:
Original post by MidgetFever
20190511_182427.jpg

If they're messy god knows what mine nor ally are :lol: law would kill me, do not envy you
Original post by gjd800
pint.jpg

Now this is something we can all get behind :tongue:
20190511_182427.jpg

hows law at uni. im thinking of considering it :biggrin:
Original post by furryface12
Don't worry! Is Quizlet any good? I've never actually used it :colondollar:

yes its very good. im 2 lazy to make my own for science so i used my friends and i've virtually memorised them inside out and they are according to the spec. i made my own history because i like it for some reason.

its a method which alternates from flashcards and mindmaps. i say you give it a go!
IMG_20190511_201357957.jpg

I'll be honest, it's challenging but it's also really interesting. You do get some subjects that are like, quite tedious and it's hard to find the motivation to read through all the cases and whatnot but for the most part I'm really enjoying it.

They do put a lot of emphasis on doing other things outside of uni though, networking and whatnot but the events are always pretty fun. I'd definitely consider it! If you have any questions about it and stuff I'd be glad to help out.
I'll be honest, it's challenging but it's also really interesting. You do get some subjects that are like, quite tedious and it's hard to find the motivation to read through all the cases and whatnot but for the most part I'm really enjoying it.

They do put a lot of emphasis on doing other things outside of uni though, networking and whatnot but the events are always pretty fun. I'd definitely consider it! If you have any questions about it and stuff I'd be glad to help out.

i'll most likely spam u with pms regarding it lol as i have a fascination in law(and because idk any other career path that pays well 😅)
i'll most likely spam u with pms regarding it lol as i have a fascination in law(and because idk any other career path that pays well 😅)

Haha I dont mind! There's always the guys in the law forum too, some of 'em are practising now so they're really knowledgeable. What kinda law are you interested in?
image.jpg
My typed out notes! Throughout the year I type up what I’ve done in class so I can see it clearly and organise it all (and store it somewhere else if I lose notes). I write/type them out, I make mind maps with them and I refer to them when doing open book past papers! Defo the foundation of my revision

yes its very good. im 2 lazy to make my own for science so i used my friends and i've virtually memorised them inside out and they are according to the spec. i made my own history because i like it for some reason.

its a method which alternates from flashcards and mindmaps. i say you give it a go!

I might have a look at some point! I generally just write notes which works for me, then do other stuff if I have time. I definitely don't for this exam season but might in the future (although god knows how many i'd have to make to cover all the content for third year uni exams :lol: )
Original post by Catriona23
image.jpg
My typed out notes! Throughout the year I type up what I’ve done in class so I can see it clearly and organise it all (and store it somewhere else if I lose notes). I write/type them out, I make mind maps with them and I refer to them when doing open book past papers! Defo the foundation of my revision

You sound so organised! It's the sort of thing I always mean to do and rarely if ever do in practice :tongue: hope it all pays off- do you have many exams?
20190511_225442.jpg

My revision desk setup. Currently studying Physics now in preparation for my exam on the 15th.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending