The Student Room Group

GCSE

i have both my maths and geography exam tomorrow and i left revision to late i am really worried about it i tried all day to revise but maths is so hard and so many case studies etc.. for geog any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Get some sleep now and revise as much as you can in the morning. Good luck! 🙂
I'm in the same position and so far I'm just rewriting rubbish from the revision guide and praying it stays in my head
sounds best thankyou for the advice
Original post by Steve445
Get some sleep now and revise as much as you can in the morning. Good luck! 🙂
same im dreading it i can only focus on one subject at a time which is geog and not maths but i wish u the best of luck!
Original post by Hiro2468
I'm in the same position and so far I'm just rewriting rubbish from the revision guide and praying it stays in my head
Reply 5
Its been 4 years since I did gcse geography. But all I did was day before going over relevant case studies supporting theory. Worked out for me on my papers i got 150/150 and 140/150.

Either way good luck, try not to stress it doesn't help before, during or after the exam. Just chill you will find it easier to take in information that way.
Original post by idontevenknow77
same im dreading it i can only focus on one subject at a time which is geog and not maths but i wish u the best of luck!

Same good luck! (>~< ) I'm neglecting maths for Geography which is risky because maths is one of my worst subjects. If it makes you feel better I've only barely completed just one topic for Geog (T^T )
thankyou for the advice and so far all i know are the case studies i have 6 to learn. hopefully i do better than i think anyway once its done tomorrow i can forget about it and if need be i can resit, thanks again
Original post by jackbus
Its been 4 years since I did gcse geography. But all I did was day before going over relevant case studies supporting theory. Worked out for me on my papers i got 150/150 and 140/150.

Either way good luck, try not to stress it doesn't help before, during or after the exam. Just chill you will find it easier to take in information that way.
Same good luck! (>~< ) I'm neglecting maths for Geography which is risky because maths is one of my worst subjects. If it makes you feel better I've only barely completed just one topic for Geog (T^T )

haha lets hope we both do better than we think ill let you know how it goes tomorrow hope all is well!
Reply 9
thankyou for the advice and so far all i know are the case studies i have 6 to learn. hopefully i do better than i think anyway once its done tomorrow i can forget about it and if need be i can resit, thanks again

sounds like you will do fine. Just do what i still do after exam. Mind wipe forget the exam, the content the lot.
thankyou been really helpful feel alot calmer now
Original post by jackbus
sounds like you will do fine. Just do what i still do after exam. Mind wipe forget the exam, the content the lot.
your right im of now

Original post by spectre01
Just get off tsr and go to sleep because bad sleep will reduce your ability to concentrate in the exam
Okay it's morning now and I still have 4 topics to revise before my maths exam (>_< ) I pray the 8 mark questions will be okay
i didnt do any maths revision found it okay not the best though yet geography was much easier than expected how do you feel you have done?
Okay it's morning now and I still have 4 topics to revise before my maths exam (>_< ) I pray the 8 mark questions will be okay
i didnt do any maths revision found it okay not the best though yet geography was much easier than expected how do you feel you have done?

what exam board for geo? i did ocr and it was quite easy
Reply 15
i have both my maths and geography exam tomorrow and i left revision to late i am really worried about it i tried all day to revise but maths is so hard and so many case studies etc.. for geog any advice?

same revised geography and maths 1 day before failed both! well geography was alright but i did a developing country wen it was emerging or developing😒
gcse higher tier geography for ccea
Original post by sqrt of 5
what exam board for geo? i did ocr and it was quite easy
Original post by Mzhax
same revised geography and maths 1 day before failed both! well geography was alright but i did a developing country wen it was emerging or developing😒

your not alone ill be definitely re sitting my maths and geography wasnt to bad
How'd you find it?
How did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest