The Student Room Group

I no longer feel happy

Hi, i’m no longer very happy in life and struggle to cope sometimes especially with my ADHD which makes my life, I find it hard to concentrate and it seems to be getting worse. I want to move away because I’m bored of where I live ....

Any advice ?? I have lost most of my hope
do u have friends or strong relationships at all
Original post by steamed-hams
do u have friends or strong relationships at all

I have some friends but not many near me
If your no longer happy In life whats the point of living? what I mean is you need to do everything in your power to make yourself happy again. If your not happy the amazing gift of life us just a pile of ****. Having ADHD must be really hard but you just need to breathe and almost walk into the situation blindfolded and backwards. Take every little step as one big leap and just thrive. If your bored of where you live move. make yourself happy. hope this helped x
I hope your okay hun. Trust me I know exactly how you feel. In all 15 years of my life so far, I have never been so bored with life that I will full on run away to America or anywhere in the world with anyone. I don't care when and I would literally pay for everything. I feel like life has no flipping meaning. I mean why tf are we here? The amount of **** I've been through is unbelievable but we gotta try get through it. We gotta try get up every morning and make the most of the day. I ain't gonna start on the typical ******** of how life is a gift and we shouldn't waste it cos I hate my life and I don't think its a gift from anyone lol. But come on mate. We gotta try cos no one else will. We gotta be stronger and do it. I don't have ADHD but my closest friend does so I know how hard it must be for you. Try doing something new maybe. Or we could run away if you want lol. The offer's always open. Hope this helps. I don't mind you ranting to me if you want. I don't know you but i'm always here if you need me okay. We gotta help each other cos no one else will xxx

Quick Reply

Latest