The Student Room Group

Design and technology gcse

Who has a DT exam on Friday? I do OCR and literally haven’t revised anything. Help!

Scroll to see replies

im failing to thanks for telling me its not just me - lower grade boundaries
Reply 2
i had an absoloute **** teacher. got 35% in the mock. My class average was 40%. I'm so screwed
Original post by abz5starrr
im failing to thanks for telling me its not just me - lower grade boundaries
I don’t know where to start or how to revise
How is everyone revising any tips?
Reply 5
i revise on technology student :biggrin:
How like what do you do
Original post by HPI Max
i revise on technology student :biggrin:
I was given a Collins revision guide. Skimming through it
Original post by Starjalsha
how would any one recommend to revise for ocr technology
is anyone doing edexel?
I do aqa and I’m gonna faillll got a 2+ last time
At least 50% of the grade comes from the coursework
Original post by 21allthebestx
At least 50% of the grade comes from the coursework

Thankfully
Original post by Starjalsha

I take fashion and I have to learn design technology too. even though the exam board I'm taking edexcel I've been using this website called Seneca on the aqa exam board. My class have found it very helpful
yh me. I got 79 in my coursework, i am praying i can scrape a 5, ideally a 6 but idk anymore, i have been taught nothing. It's not even like I am dumb as well. I would like to think I am much better in other subjects achieveing 7/8/9 it's just this abomination of a subject that is ****ing me up.
Original post by morganjademiller
is anyone doing edexel?
yea I suck I got a 1 on my mock
Original post by morganjademiller
is anyone doing edexel?
i feel you bro. i really do. this subject makes no complete sense
Original post by zozo8921
yea I suck I got a 1 on my mock
I'm not in year 11 but anyone here do Eduqas or wjec?
I do fashion and I have to take the edexcel exam for design and techlogy my school hasn't taught us anything so im going through Seneca,a website,trying to teach myself. Nothing is making sense or sticking In my head ahh
Original post by h.i_773
i feel you bro. i really do. this subject makes no complete sense
I'm pretty much exactly the same as you - DT is my worst subject purely because my teachers are USELESS. literally there are whole topics like gears or new and emerging technologies that we have not been taught at all hfkshfsk most people in my class got below 50 for coursework, like i didnt even know the nea was a thing until this year thats how bad the teaching was :s-smilie:
Original post by h.i_773
yh me. I got 79 in my coursework, i am praying i can scrape a 5, ideally a 6 but idk anymore, i have been taught nothing. It's not even like I am dumb as well. I would like to think I am much better in other subjects achieveing 7/8/9 it's just this abomination of a subject that is ****ing me up.

Quick Reply

Latest