The Student Room Group

how old were you when you were first asked out ?

Scroll to see replies

Never been asked out.

Spoiler

6...was hanging upside down off the monkey bars when i got handed a big chocolate coin with a bit of paper taped to it saying 'will you be my boyfriend' looool
12 but it wasnt serious
nothings serious until your like over 16... I THINK!!!! (never been in a relationship)
Original post by Anonymous
12 but it wasnt serious
Reply 24
About 7, but for more seriously (I guess) about 14. Said no. ha.
I have no idea. My first relationship just sort of...developed naturally. He never really asked me out. Guys asked for my number probs from like 17 tho. If that counts. In terms of proper asking out then probably 21/22 when I was on dating apps.
i been pullin since the sandbox :gangster:
Original post by gjd800
About 7, but for more seriously (I guess) about 14. Said no. ha.

lmao 7 tell me what happened hahaha
Asked someone out in like year 2 but got asked out for the first time when I was 16/17 by my best mate. Didn't last more than a year sksk but we are still good friends.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
does nursery count bc I had about 3 boyfriends at the same time

pfft yh right
Reply 31
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lmao 7 tell me what happened hahaha

The young one was my Ma's mate's daughter, same age as me, same class at school. Cutesy kiddie stuff like but seems weird looking back. Mad how people say to kids 'oooh is that yer girlfriend'.

Other one I just didn't like her. She was a bad nobhead who I thought didn't like me, actually. Maybe she didn't and it was a windup, but I took the wind out the sails anyway :laugh:
27 and its never happened
Original post by gjd800
The young one was my Ma's mate's daughter, same age as me, same class at school. Cutesy kiddie stuff like but seems weird looking back. Mad how people say to kids 'oooh is that yer girlfriend'.

Other one I just didn't like her. She was a bad nobhead who I thought didn't like me, actually. Maybe she didn't and it was a windup, but I took the wind out the sails anyway :laugh:

hehe i went in a lass's basement when i was 7 :perv: everyone was looking for me, but we were playing with toys and watching scooby doo.
yh i dont get it! when my little sister and brother, they're 14 and 15, they tell me about who's "dating" at school and that, im like wuh? where are yall gonna date? the canteen? the playground? :lol:
never years old
15 I think? But it wasn’t a good date at all.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
pfft yh right

lol why is that so hard to believe :confused:
lol why is that so hard to believe :confused:

"servant of Allah"
does nursery count bc I had about 3 boyfriends at the same time
Original post by Precious Illusions
I have no idea. My first relationship just sort of...developed naturally. He never really asked me out. Guys asked for my number probs from like 17 tho. If that counts. In terms of proper asking out then probably 21/22 when I was on dating apps.

All my relationships developed this way. When my most recent girlfriend and I realized we were a couple, we ended up spending about an hour trying to figure out exactly when it had happened :lol:

I don't think I've ever actually been asked out. I don't know if women don't like me or find me somehow indtimidating or something, but either way, I've never been "asked out". I've asked women out myself, as in on dates, but they've never gone anywhere.

Dating apps are a different thing altogether. I've only recently had someone actually respond to a message, after piddling around on and off for something like ten years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending