The Student Room Group

how old were you when you were first asked out ?

Scroll to see replies

lol well I am tho, as a Muslim that's literally what I am
Original post by asdfghjkl47
"servant of Allah"
I found it humorous because I read 'three boyfriends at the same time' then saw 'servant of Allah' because it's haraam af
Original post by Mrs.Grey
lol well I am tho, as a Muslim that's literally what I am
I was not that creepy, if i am the same person :frown:
Original post by Coolkitkat23
i got asked out by some creepy guy who was obsessed with my friend and hentai at 15 so obviously i did not want to go out with him, when i said no, and lied that i had a boyfriend he was like 'that man is lucky, if he does anything, i swear ill kill him' i blocked him cause idk does that make anyone feel creeped out?
TBD
Real life or social media?
24, male, never.
Original post by Anonymous
24, male, never.

Would you like to go on a date with me?
22 and still waiting
still waiting... (17 YO)
Original post by asdfghjkl47
I found it humorous because I read 'three boyfriends at the same time' then saw 'servant of Allah' because it's haraam af

lool yh as an adult it is but anyone who judges me for what I was doing at below the age of 5 is ridiculous
I have never been asked out and I am 16. Yet all my siblings have been asked out :frown:
Fair enough
Original post by Mrs.Grey
lool yh as an adult it is but anyone who judges me for what I was doing at below the age of 5 is ridiculous
14 but a bad relationship, so not a proper one yet although im 16 now hahaha

Also the same year a man wanted to marry me! Such fun.
(edited 4 years ago)
I was in primary school I think but I rejected her :lol:
15 n not yet :/
probably you could be idk...
Original post by Anonymous
I was not that creepy, if i am the same person :frown:
This 5 year old called me his wife the other day? does that count?
16, I lost my virginity to her a few months later in one of the french classrooms in school. It was nerve wracking but the risk was worth it
Reply 59
In a non serious way? I was 13 and it was via a little hand written note and love heart sweets - lasted a week.

Properly? When I was 17, went with a guy to a friends gig at a pub not too far from where he lived and he drove me home afterwards even though I lived 20 miles from him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending