The Student Room Group
University of London
London

Lshtm waitlist?

Hi, I have been put on a waitlist for LSHTM. Does anybody have any idea about the chances of being converted from a waitlist for Health policy,planning and financing? Shall I wait or accept other offer? Please help!
I got waitlisted on Epidemiology MSc, i don’t know if you should wait but if your other options are better you should think about accepting.
Original post by katdiary
Hi, I have been put on a waitlist for LSHTM. Does anybody have any idea about the chances of being converted from a waitlist for Health policy,planning and financing? Shall I wait or accept other offer? Please help!
University of London
London
Original post by AlanoudYousef
I got waitlisted on Epidemiology MSc, i don’t know if you should wait but if your other options are better you should think about accepting.

What happened in the end? Did you get in?
Reply 3
Original post by katdiary

Hey, what happened in the end? In a similar position now with LSHTM
Original post by TL31
Hey, what happened in the end? In a similar position now with LSHTM

Hey! I am also in a similar position except that I don't have another offer. I chose to waitlist for the HPPF and now my secondary choice of MSc in Public Health, is also showing as waitlist.
Do you have any updates?
I'm in the same position now
Original post by Rayan Altayeb
I'm in the same position now

Have you heard back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending