The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath 2019/20 Freshers

Anyone heading to the University of Bath this upcoming academic year? If so what course are you studying?

Looking for your flatmates? Try: https://www.thesubath.com/freshers2019/flatmates/
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I am studying management, how about you?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by ElNiñoo
Anyone heading to the University of Bath this upcoming academic year? If so what course are you studying?

I am, I wanted to do psychology but was offered social science, what accommodation area are you in? (If you know)
Original post by Spud14
I am, I wanted to do psychology but was offered social science, what accommodation area are you in? (If you know)

hey,
I am going to bath and studying pharmacy. Do you already know your accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Naomi0121
hey,
I am going to bath and studying pharmacy. Do you already know your accommodation?

Yeah I got Ebony Quad, have you got yours?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Spud14

Yeah I'm in Eastwood.
Original post by Naomi0121
hey,

Thats cool, I'm studying Biomedical Sciences. Have you not received your offer for accommodation yet?
Original post by shannonhall20011
Hey, I am studying management, how about you?

Biomedical Sciences 😁
Reply 8
Original post by ElNiñoo
Thats cool, I'm studying Biomedical Sciences. Have you not received your offer for accommodation yet?

I think they work alphabetically
Original post by Spud14
I think they work alphabetically

Maybe, or allocating special requirements/ preferences first
Reply 10
Could be, I just assumed that because of how my school worked and my surname starts with B
Original post by Spud14
Could be, I just assumed that because of how my school worked and my surname starts with B

Original post by Spud14

Did you ask for any preferences? I asked for an alcohol free flat and it seems they gave me a relatively small one by the looks of it. However, I don't think I will know until I get there.
Reply 12
I’m pretty sure I put alcohol free too
Original post by Spud14
I’m pretty sure I put alcohol free too

Could be doing preferences first then
Reply 14
Yeah probably
Original post by Spud14

Did they just force you into that? Cos they haven't confirmed my place for Chemical Engineering even though i've met the offer
Reply 16
No they didn’t force me I had to choose to accept it but I couldn’t take psychology, but you might want to contact them about the delayed response, since they stop taking acceptances on Monday. Check UCAS and your emails
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Spud14
No they didn’t force me I had to choose to accept it but I couldn’t take psychology, but you might want to contact them about the delayed response, since they stop taking acceptances on Monday. Check UCAS and your emails

I called them about 8 times since results day, their lines are closed for the weekend but i'm gonna be livid if they try to put me on another course
Reply 18
Original post by Trapmoneybenny
I called them about 8 times since results day, their lines are closed for the weekend but i'm gonna be livid if they try to put me on another course

That’s annoying about the lines but did you check the email address you have them? That’s where I found out (and honestly I was heartbroken at first)
Original post by Spud14
That’s annoying about the lines but did you check the email address you have them? That’s where I found out (and honestly I was heartbroken at first)

Yeah, i checked everything, didn't receive any email from the clowns

Quick Reply

Latest