The Student Room Group

Is Edexcel and AQA maths GCSE similar

How similar are AQA and edexcel?
I guess they cover the same content but the question style is different. e.g in AQA, you could have some multiple choice Q's but in edexcel there are no multiple choice questions
Original post by jadarose
I guess they cover the same content but the question style is different. e.g in AQA, you could have some multiple choice Q's but in edexcel there are no multiple choice questions

I had a look at past papers from both it seems like Edexcel exam questions are more understandable but just wanted to know.
(my exam board is edexcel) personally I think that they are different. edexcel's question style is so much easier idk why and there are no lines for working out an answer (which is what aqa have) which I prefer coz the lines tend to distract me for some reason but I guess im just not used to it.
Original post by cloud_9_
(my exam board is edexcel) personally I think that they are different. edexcel's question style is so much easier idk why and there are no lines for working out an answer (which is what aqa have) which I prefer coz the lines tend to distract me for some reason but I guess im just not used to it.

Yeah it seems like the way questions are worded is so much easier to understand than the AQA paper.

Quick Reply

Latest