The Student Room Group

LADS - So I got a 3 in AQA Eng Lang and i'm resitting in Nov how screwed am I?

Base it off the fact that I haven't done any revision for it. Also I'd appreciate it if anyone could drop me a roadmap or something to getting a pass in it.
Reply 1
Maybe do some revision then?
You have a month to revise and practice, which is plenty of time if you start now
Original post by Racsoix
Maybe do some revision then?

You're killing me with that response. I would but clearly the way I revised back when I attempted it didn't work. That's why I need advice on securing a pass.
Original post by OctoberRain7
You have a month to revise and practice, which is plenty of time if you start now

My plan at revision sucked as* clearly, got any advice on securing a pass.
Reply 5
Original post by AspiringAccount
You're killing me with that response. I would but clearly the way I revised back when I attempted it didn't work. That's why I need advice on securing a pass.

Apologies, wasn't sure whether you just didn't try last time or whether you actually put effort in or not. If you did and it didn't work then I might be able to offer some help. I'll PM you later with some resources I used.
Original post by Racsoix
Apologies, wasn't sure whether you just didn't try last time or whether you actually put effort in or not. If you did and it didn't work then I might be able to offer some help. I'll PM you later with some resources I used.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest