The Student Room Group

Combined Science GCSE

Hi. I got a 4/3 in my combined science. Can I resit just one / two of the six papers to push my grade up to 4/4. I wasn’t far off but ideally would not like to resit ALL six papers.
Unfortunately I believe you would have to resit all the papers.
Original post by Maphec
Hi. I got a 4/3 in my combined science. Can I resit just one / two of the six papers to push my grade up to 4/4. I wasn’t far off but ideally would not like to resit ALL six papers.

You would have to resit all 6 papers, as the grade has to come from just one exam series.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
You would have to resit all 6 papers, as the grade has to come from just one exam series.

Hi quick question, Im in yr13 with predicted grades of A*A*A* in economics, business and english lang/lit, however i wish to apply for economics at university of nottingham without maths alevel since i got a 5 at GCSE. I am projected to reach a 7 in maths in my nov resits, so my question is, is it possible that University of Nottingham will consider me for a place / or even a contextual offer since im from a bad area. GCSE Grades being: 987766554
Original post by Rushcliffeboy101
Hi quick question, Im in yr13 with predicted grades of A*A*A* in economics, business and english lang/lit, however i wish to apply for economics at university of nottingham without maths alevel since i got a 5 at GCSE. I am projected to reach a 7 in maths in my nov resits, so my question is, is it possible that University of Nottingham will consider me for a place / or even a contextual offer since im from a bad area. GCSE Grades being: 987766554

I don't know, I would get into contact with the uni directly and explain your situation. They may then be able to offer advice.

Quick Reply

Latest