The Student Room Group

Harry Potter: the most important debate

what is the best harry potter book?
Weeellllll, it's your choice, but i would have to go with cursed child.
The first book when Harry Potter was not so popular and known around the world.

Just edited the thread title a little bit to be clearer. :wink:
Philosopher's stone or chamber of secrets.
1st
Prisoner of Azkaban, it seemed to have got a lot more sinister and sirius when Harry's godfather was introduced. :teehee:

I really enjoyed the Goblet of Fire too.
(edited 4 years ago)
Although I am not the biggest Harry Potter fan, I know that there are so many of them somewhere at TSR. That is why I have looking for some and tagged those to come here. The thread deserves a promotion! :smile:

@OR321, @Glaz, @ellaswords, @LadyMcCartney4 and @Greywolftwo

Have fun!
Original post by Kallisto
Although I am not the biggest Harry Potter fan, I know that there are so many of them somewhere at TSR. That is why I have looking for some and tagged those to come here. The thread deserves a promotion! :smile:

Have fun!

Thanksss :smile:

Original post by eve.c.a

Mines gotta be the second oneeeee
Original post by Kallisto

Have fun!

thanks for the tag! :smile:

anyway, to the matter at hand. i prefer all of the books to the films, not much of a film-loving person, me. anyway, if i had to choose just one favourite i’d probably go for book 2 -Chamber of Secrets :smile:
Philosophers stone has the nicest vibes, but cinematically its Order of the Phoenix or Half-blood Prince
Original post by OR321
Thanksss :smile:

Mines gotta be the second oneeeee

You are welcome! I am so glad that I gave you a good place to share your opinions. :h:
Defo goblet of fire
BOOKS:
OOTP
POA
HBP
GOF
DH
PS
COS

MOVIES:
OOTP
POA
DH1
HBP
DH2
GOF
PS
COS

But let's be real you have to watch them all you can't just watch a random one
Original post by eve.c.a

The fourth book - Goblet of Fire :love: so many missed scenes and opportunities that could have been in the film but NOPE. Nearly all my favourite scenes from the HP series are from that book :yep:
Reply 14
Original post by Chronoscope
The fourth book - Goblet of Fire :love: so many missed scenes and opportunities that could have been in the film but NOPE. Nearly all my favourite scenes from the HP series are from that book :yep:

Same, defo the best book I just love it so much:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending