The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview with band 2 SJ :smile: x
Original post by alicedaisy111
I have an interview with band 2 SJ :smile: x

Thats awesome, well done! Can I ask what your UCAT score was and your degree? Thank you!
Original post by EvaMariaNicola
Thats awesome, well done! Can I ask what your UCAT score was and your degree? Thank you!

I got 3000 with band 2 and a 1st in Human Biology x
I got 2680 for my UCAT with a band 1, 1st degree in physiotherapy, got rejected because of my UCAT score 😔
looks like ill be getting a rejection too then with a UCAT of 2640!:frown: does anyone know if KCL give any extra consideration if you have an MSc, or do they only look at undergraduate degree? Good luck to everyone who has received an interview offer!!
Original post by Irozanaite
I got 2680 for my UCAT with a band 1, 1st degree in physiotherapy, got rejected because of my UCAT score 😔

I’m really sorry that you got rejected and I hope that you hear back positively from your other university choices; 670 average is so not even bad did they mention specifically that your ucat let you down 😭😭 Kings whyyy?
If I got A*AA in physics, chemistry and pure mathematics, is it possible for me to get KCL physiotherapy offer?
Original post by Thomas11221
If I got A*AA in physics, chemistry and pure mathematics, is it possible for me to get KCL physiotherapy offer?

I think this is about KCL graduate medicine but I got an offer to do physio in KCL 3 years ago and my predicted at the time was AAB or AAA so you should be fine
Original post by supergrad
I’m really sorry that you got rejected and I hope that you hear back positively from your other university choices; 670 average is so not even bad did they mention specifically that your ucat let you down 😭😭 Kings whyyy?

They only said the UCAT results were "not competitive"
Original post by Irozanaite
I think this is about KCL graduate medicine but I got an offer to do physio in KCL 3 years ago and my predicted at the time was AAB or AAA so you should be fine

But I didn't take biology and I have my results already. I took A levels last year
Original post by Thomas11221
But I didn't take biology and I have my results already. I took A levels last year

Ahh I see! I took biology so I'm not sure, maybe you can call them to find out?
Does anyone know what’s up if you haven’t heard anything back yet. No acceptance or rejection.Have all the interviews been set out or is there another batch?
Anyone here get an interview invite with <700 ucat?
Reply 93
Kings rejection. 2850 ucat
Reply 94
Got a rejection, 2750 & band 1
Rejection 2790 b2; rip and good luck to everyone that has an interview
I still haven't heard anything from them :///
Original post by medinc
Kings rejection. 2850 ucat

Original post by RosieOG
Got a rejection, 2750 & band 1

Original post by supergrad
Rejection 2790 b2; rip and good luck to everyone that has an interview

Sorry to hear guys. But remember you only need one! Where else have you applied? Have you received any other interviews?
Reply 98
Original post by ArcherBear
Sorry to hear guys. But remember you only need one! Where else have you applied? Have you received any other interviews?

Thank you! I’m waiting to hear back from Queen Mary’s and I’ve got an interview for Warwick 😁 so not all doom and gloom, just a shame because I did have my sights set on KCL
Original post by RosieOG
Thank you! I’m waiting to hear back from Queen Mary’s and I’ve got an interview for Warwick 😁 so not all doom and gloom, just a shame because I did have my sights set on KCL

where's next in your hierarchy? it's always nice to get your top choice but as I say: we move. fingers crossed for you for Warwick and Bart's!

Latest

Trending

Trending