The Student Room Group

English literature paper 2 AQA 2019

Does anyone know what came up in the English lit paper 2 exam 2019. I've got mocks tomorrow and have the worst flu/cough ever. I've tried to revise for it but it's too much to read, I'm getting dizzy.
A few hints would be nice. I love English but right now my brain refuses to learn.
Original post by Help Me :-)
Does anyone know what came up in the English lit paper 2 exam 2019. I've got mocks tomorrow and have the worst flu/cough ever. I've tried to revise for it but it's too much to read, I'm getting dizzy.
A few hints would be nice. I love English but right now my brain refuses to learn.

Don’t worry about the mock, it’s only a practice paper. I suppose it’s too late now as you’re most likely doing the mock! Good luck:smile:
Reply 2
Please still say my mock is Monday I'd really like to know
Original post by Soph.mp4
Please still say my mock is Monday I'd really like to know

The papers haven’t been released I’m afraid. You need to learn how to structure the answers, rather than cheating.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
The paper was pretty easy, but knowing the content won’t help you to “revise”, because it’s about exam technique. The best way to revise for it is to practice with other papers and in terms of the non fiction writing, I believe it was about celebrities?
Reply 5
Thanks guys. To my surprise it was really easy. Everything I revised came in. Still have 14 exams left plus another exam during the holiday. Any advice on revising for exams effectively? Especially in science and languages.
Thanks guys. To my surprise it was really easy. Everything I revised came in. Still have 14 exams left plus another exam during the holiday. Any advice on revising for exams effectively? Especially in science and languages.

practice questions are good for all subjects. make sure you fully understand all the concepts in the sciences- do diagrams, break down processes and rewrite them in your own words.
Reply 7
Original post by entertainmyfaith
practice questions are good for all subjects. make sure you fully understand all the concepts in the sciences- do diagrams, break down processes and rewrite them in your own words.

I actually do this method where I get past papers and do them. However when I did my biology mocks paper only 2 questions from the past paper had come up.. It is effective for other subject but for me not much in science.
I actually do this method where I get past papers and do them. However when I did my biology mocks paper only 2 questions from the past paper had come up.. It is effective for other subject but for me not much in science.

you can't expect the same questions to come up, i'd say past papers are still super useful for practising exam technique and applying your knowledge so you know how to respond to questions that range in difficulty.
Reply 9
Original post by entertainmyfaith
you can't expect the same questions to come up, i'd say past papers are still super useful for practising exam technique and applying your knowledge so you know how to respond to questions that range in difficulty.

I guess you're right. Technique wise it does help. Thanks for the advice:h:
I guess you're right. Technique wise it does help. Thanks for the advice:h:

no worries, good luck with your GCSEs :smile:

What was it on please give me the questions I am desperate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending