The Student Room Group

How do u make a revision timetable for the holidays?

Any suggestions or templates welcome and much appreciated?
Original post by Cay12235

Any suggestions or templates welcome and much appreciated?

The same way you would during term-time. Google templates and loads will come up. :smile:
pretty sure you can make them on here if that’s of any help 😊
Reply 3
How dp u make yours
Reply 4
Original post by ellaswords
pretty sure you can make them on here if that’s of any help 😊

Do u use it for yours and do u have a timetable example i could see

Original post by DrawTheLine
The same way you would during term-time. Google templates and loads will come up. :smile:
How dp u make yours

i don’t have a revision timetable, my life outside of school changes too much that setting a strict plan wouldn’t work for me, i just do as much as i can, when i can.
Reply 6
Original post by ellaswords
i don’t have a revision timetable, my life outside of school changes too much that setting a strict plan wouldn’t work for me, i just do as much as i can, when i can.

Which is how much each week.
Which is how much each week.

i don’t know - like i said, it varies. i started revision for gcses early, at the start of year10 so that it didn’t matter how many hours i completed per day as they get ever closer because i’ve already spent many hours before
Do u use it for yours and do u have a timetable example i could see

As I said - if you google templates hundreds will come up. They follow the same structure - a set of timings and then an activity to do in that timetable. We have been through this so many times, you do know how to make one or what you should consider.
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine
As I said - if you google templates hundreds will come up. They follow the same structure - a set of timings and then an activity to do in that timetable. We have been through this so many times, you do know how to make one or what you should consider.

I haven't asked this before
I personally do not use timetables during the holiday as they are tricky to stick to. So instead I make a list of everything that I need to revise and get done and prioritise everything in order and then start my revision.
Reply 11
Original post by Mariapadilla
I personally do not use timetables during the holiday as they are tricky to stick to. So instead I make a list of everything that I need to revise and get done and prioritise everything in order and then start my revision.

Whats it about s timetable u don't like and what app ir program do u make your list on or do u do it on paper
The bit that I do not like about timetables is that you cannot always sick to them. Sometimes you need to prioritise another subject or there is just too much homework. For the lists I sometimes use lines paper or if I’m travelling I use this app called todoist
Reply 13
Original post by Mariapadilla
The bit that I do not like about timetables is that you cannot always sick to them. Sometimes you need to prioritise another subject or there is just too much homework. For the lists I sometimes use lines paper or if I’m travelling I use this app called todoist

What app is that please as i might start using it and can it be used/synchronized across different devices.
The app is called to do which is run by Microsoft

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending